Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years

His poll numbers will continue to sink. Further, his presidency will be sunk well before the end of his term and he very well may take the Liberal Manifesto down with him, nationally!

Clearly he has a strong supporting cast in these efforts. His White House Staff, His Czars and of course the Award Winning Pelosi and cronies in the house and senate.

Being a non Black and non Hispanic, yet still a person of color, for a long time I have wanted to see a minority make it to the White House, be it a Woman, a Black, a Hispanic, a Asian or other.

Yet, as happy as I was to see a real chance for this to take place, I could not vote for this man who offered no substance to support his words. Now I understand why the substance was not available.

Mike

What a simple piece of BS to debunk
George W. Bush - ABC News Washington Post Polling
October 9, 2001 92% approval rating
June 9, 2002 (9 months later) 77% approval rating
W - 15 point drop in nine months

If you can't focus on serious issues, and you can't even make serious arguments to support your silly points - how do you expect ANYONE to TAKE you seriously.

Things not working out as expected Barry?

That's a shame.

Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years - Telegraph

The decline in Barack Obama's popularity since July has been the steepest of any president at the same stage of his first term for more than 50 years.

Not really, Bush's drop to the sub basement was a lot rougher. It's Obama's disapproval numbers mainly from Rasmussen and Fox that are going up some. If he is going to get some flack, now is a good time, I suppose.

He'll come back easily. He's working hard unlike the last administration and they were punished big when the American voter refused to support them anymore. It won't be much better for Rs in 2010. Bet on it.

Fuzzy math???

Obama's approval rating dropped from 68% to 54%

George Bush went from 88% approval down to 27%

Yes, your math is fuzzy rightwinger. Be honest and use the same time frame as the poll mentioned here. 27% approval for Bush in October of 2001? A month after 9/11? Oh, that would have been 90%.

Things not working out as expected Barry?

That's a shame.

Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years - Telegraph

The decline in Barack Obama's popularity since July has been the steepest of any president at the same stage of his first term for more than 50 years.

Not really, Bush's drop to the sub basement was a lot rougher. It's Obama's disapproval numbers mainly from Rasmussen and Fox that are going up some. If he is going to get some flack, now is a good time, I suppose.

He'll come back easily. He's working hard unlike the last administration and they were punished big when the American voter refused to support them anymore. It won't be much better for Rs in 2010. Bet on it.

He's working hard. That makes all the difference. maybe a few more appearances on Letterman will boost Obama's numbers.

If you can't focus on serious issues, and you can't even make serious arguments to support your silly points - how do you expect ANYONE to TAKE you seriously.

if you can't understand english, you should ask someone to read aloud to you.

The decline in Barack Obama's popularity since July has been the steepest of any president at the same stage of his first term for more than 50 years
july to october is not the same as october to july.

pretty basic, really.

if you can't understand english, you should ask someone to read aloud to you.

The decline in Barack Obama's popularity since July has been the steepest of any president at the same stage of his first term for more than 50 years
july to october is not the same as october to july.

pretty basic, really.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: I was wondering who would kick the crap outta that post. Unfortunately I must spread my rep around.

LOL Bush had 24/7 negative coverage from the LMSM for 8 years and refused to defend himself. No wonder his pole rating dropped

Obama has the LMSM lining up to dance on his pole

See the difference?

Hey let's ask rightwing demi-god Dick Cheney what he thinks about presidential poll numbers...

Dick?

"If we have a president who sees the polls going south and concludes we have to quit, all it will do is validate the Al-Qaeda view of the world..."

:lol::lol:

Hey let's ask rightwing demi-god Dick Cheney what he thinks about presidential poll numbers...

Dick?

"If we have a president who sees the polls going south and concludes we have to quit, all it will do is validate the Al-Qaeda view of the world..."

:lol::lol:

Joe Biden: Yes?

Fuzzy math???

Yes, your math is fuzzy rightwinger. Be honest and use the same time frame as the poll mentioned here. 27% approval for Bush in October of 2001? A month after 9/11? Oh, that would have been 90%.

or 92% approval if you use the Washington Post/ABC News poll.
A poll in which he dropped 15 points in the following nine months - same time frame as Obama dropping 14%. Suggesting that my reading comprehension is dependent upon my accepting of BS manipulations is truly desperation.

Has it been good for Obama - nope. But I would suggest that what we are seeing is a very common occurance in American politics. When you sling mud at your opponent - your opponents numbers go down - but so do yours. Considering the dwindling of support for congressional Republicans (10 point drop from 34% approval to 24% approval over the past eight months according to Pew - I can't find one to exactly mirror the 9 month period - but this is close) it seems to be that the attacks are hurting Obama's image some, but they are also hurting congressional Republicans.

And consider over that same time period those identifying themselves as Republicans has dropped significantly as well.

Mudslinging is a "scorched earth" tactic imho.

Last edited:
Fuzzy math???

There's no relevance to the same time frame in one presidency vs. another. That's an idiotic comparison. Bush's number is +16 for the time frame in question, only because of 9/11.

New Topics

Forum List

Back