Barack Obama Plans to Create 2.5 million jobs by 2011

So if Obama doesnt come through on all his promises, all his supporters

are liars? So what does that make all of you who voted for Bush the last 2

elections? :lol:

Bush will soon be history,, now walk the big talk sistah.

If you read closely he has NO plan for this job creation other than to tell his "team" to come up with one.

See him read it like a robot ? Damn this is exciting ! :cool:

Yes you are the village genius, because after all Obama is the first

president in this countrys history to have an economic team.

Right--his plan is to tell someone to come up with a plan---impressive.
And yes--we saw this a LOT during the election. Fantasy plans that change all the time----no worries---they haven't told him what he is supposed to do yet.

Obama has it together.

I love the whinning from the right two months before he even takes office.

I also like the team he is assembling. Too bad Bush and Paulson have decided to take the next two months off, in order to fuck the country up as much as possible before Obama takes office.

he said nothing about team.. he said obamalama has no plan! that's not what we heard in the election now is it?

Let me try this again for the slow------he has been campaigning for two years and he doesn't have a fricking plan ????

Obama has it together.

I love the whinning from the right two months before he even takes office.

I also like the team he is assembling. Too bad Bush and Paulson have decided to take the next two months off, in order to fuck the country up as much as possible before Obama takes office.

Obama has said that the Bush administration is being very helpful bringing him up to speed--you don't believe him ?

perhaps it will help if you space bar space bar in between letters?

no worries---he's told someone to come up with a plan that will make a lot of jobs. I'm crossing my fingers that they are jobs that people actually get paid to do. Maybe he will convince everyone they need a widget and we will build widgets factories everywhere. !!

yea sure you didnt. typical spineless poser..

no really and really and truly,, I voted x2 for that Stupid billboard, and then for Gore,, I just couldn't vote for Scarey Kerry,, so that one time I did vote Bush ,, but by golly miss molly I think I've finally been cured of ever entertaining the thought of voting Democrat..

I see. That means that no one had a job in the old USSR? Capitalism, in most mediums, is more efficient than government. That is it's sole advantage. Left to itself, i.e. unregulated, it soon degrades to feudalism. There are some things it does not do well. One of them is health care. Another is military. Ignoring reality and pushing ideological delusion is why the GOP lost this election so overwhelmingly.

People worked in the old USSR and then they went bankrupt. See how that works? And you're right about capitalism. It needs law and order. The GOP lost because they became LBJ-style Democrats. There is already a Democratic Party. We don't need two.

People worked in the old USSR and then they went bankrupt. See how that works? And you're right about capitalism. It needs law and order. The GOP lost because they became LBJ-style Democrats. There is already a Democratic Party. We don't need two.

Say what you want about LBJ but he was the last president besides Clinton

to have a balanced budget. He did it with a democratic congress as well.

Guess what? The last 2 presidents to have balanced budgets were

DEMOCRATS

no really and really and truly,, I voted x2 for that Stupid billboard, and then for Gore,, I just couldn't vote for Scarey Kerry,, so that one time I did vote Bush ,, but by golly miss molly I think I've finally been cured of ever entertaining the thought of voting Democrat..

Well congratulations, just look how well the republicans have done since

you switched :clap2:

Well congratulations, just look how well the republicans have done since

you switched :clap2:

at least they have a tad more honesty than Democrats do.. just a tad.. they (the republicans) just got to learn to cheat better.

at least they have a tad more honesty than Democrats do.. just a tad.. they (the republicans) just got to learn to cheat better.

do you have any proof of this "tad" honesty? or shall we talk about

Ted Stevens?

do you have any proof of this "tad" honesty? or shall we talk about

Ted Stevens?

Ted Stevens is gone isn't he? Charlie Wrangal is still there.. Dodd is still there! And, whose that dood had 90,000 stashed in the freezer.???? he still there?????

Forum List

Back