Barack Obama, Neocon

I read an article ill see if i can find it but i believe that OBAMA going to subtract 500 billion dallars from all the military branches and projects ASAP!!! so get ready for another attack by the end of his first term or the beginning of the next presidents term 2012....Same as what Clinton did, we had an attack during his admins 1993 and one a several months afterward 2001.....

Attacks in the United States have nothing to do with the military. That is a law enforcement problem.

Bin Laden said his goal was to bankrupt America.

Bush has helped Bin Laden accomplish his goal with his borrow and spend policies.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Attacks in the United States have nothing to do with the military. That is a law enforcement problem.

Bin Laden said his goal was to bankrupt America.

Bush has helped Bin Laden accomplish his goal with his borrow and spend policies.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Dont make me post those hidious links that show Obama and Clinton red handed in the housing meltdown for subprime morgages to minority deadbeats... thats what you got more of to come...full blown marxist heist MISSION BROKEN???

LOL! It is over 70 days until President Barak Hussein Obama takes office. Until then, critisism of him because of what he might do is laughable. Wait for three months, then you Bush conservatives will have some thing to truly bitch about. We Promise!!!!

Sure it is. Bet you said the same about Bush when he was elected in 2000. Oh ... that's right ... y'all were accusing him of stealing an election while your buy tried to backdoor the election process via the judiciary.

The hypocritical way in which you lefties have treated Obama as opposed to a Republican is pretty close to sickening. You wouldn't have even put him office if you held him to the same standard you do Republicans.

Instead, you happy little sheeple bleeted your way on down to the polls and voted for the "D".

The comment was made there is little difference between neocons and LBJ-style Democrats. Well, there's little difference between neocons and democrats. The both of you have to contrive petty little differences to stay at each other's throats.

Otherwise you'd probably be forced to open your freakin' minds and look at what your government is actually doing. That would be not much of anything.

The only people under the impression that Obama promised to get the troops out of Iraq immediately are the right wing cranks who refused to listen to what he said or go to his website where he outlined what he was planning.

No Obama supporter I knew was under the mistaken notions about his policies that the right wingers whackos kept telling us he was planning.

I saw this nonsense happening on this board every damned day. ]

Basically it was nothing but disinformation Republican talking points.

Eventually I realized that they knew nothing about the man or the planks of his campaign, and even if you told them, and proved what you said to be true, they were going to be back the next day disinforming us about his policies aand whining about them like the babies they are, too.

Basically, their lies just didn't work this time, folks.

The American people are sick of their silly shit.

The Republican lies didn't work this time but the Democratic ones did. Thought you were a little smarter than your post indicates.

Obama's initial stance was getting the troops out of Iraq. That rug got swiped out from under his feet while he yapping when we started drawing down. He and the Democrats have been eerily silent on the topic ever since.

The only people under the impression that Obama promised to get the troops out of Iraq immediately are the right wing cranks who refused to listen to what he said or go to his website where he outlined what he was planning.

No Obama supporter I knew was under the mistaken notions about his policies that the right wingers whackos kept telling us he was planning.

I saw this nonsense happening on this board every damned day. ]

Basically it was nothing but disinformation Republican talking points.

Eventually I realized that they knew nothing about the man or the planks of his campaign, and even if you told them, and proved what you said to be true, they were going to be back the next day disinforming us about his policies aand whining about them like the babies they are, too.

Basically, their lies just didn't work this time, folks.

The American people are sick of their silly shit.

That's not entirely true brother.

Obama nuanced his way through the primaries giving every impression he meant "bring the troops home now" .. IN FACT, he called for all the troops to be out by the end of 2008, even before he would become president.

At some point you have to recognize there are legitimate concerns about Obama's foreign policy that are far more than republican talking points.

Without question, the Project for a New American Century stands as the icon of neoconservative thought.

Every single member of PNAC is an Israeli hard-liner .. every single one of them.

Today, Obama is an Israeli hard-liner.

Forum List

Back