Barack Obama, most corrupt president ever?

Like fucking hell you did. There is jack shit I can find about Grayback referring to anything like that.

"I can't wait to see what Obby looks like after his gray back wife beats him up for losing.
She is a monster ya know...."

Yeah... you're really talking about a "miserable old lady" when you say that.

Cut the shit retard, you called her an ape and you simply got the terminology wrong.

Urban Dictionary: Gray back

You just fucking condemned yourself even further you fucking idiot.

Did you really just post the first thing you could think of to vindicate yourself?

Right in that "urban dictionary" definition...

"The term gray back comes from the word silverback which is an older dominate gorilla and the word gray means that they are old.

Those fucking gray backs!"

God job captain retard.

Read the first paragraph again dip shit.

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

Nope. Without evidence I'm quite certain you're nothing more than an incompetent troll.
I am quite certain you have your head up obamaturds arse.

Did you really just post the first thing you could think of to vindicate yourself?

"The term gray back comes from the word silverback which is an older dominate gorilla and the word gray means that they are old.

God job captain retard.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MATTER? It's calling her an ape. An old ape.

Also, the first paragraph doesn't help you at all either, because it's entirely opposite of what you all claim Michelle Obama is. She's trying to change society. She's not trying to keep the status quo. You're fighting her because she is trying to change society(for the better).

Sorry... but the definition you chose to defend yourself...

A middle aged person who is most often believes in adultism and seek to keep the status quo in society which is lame. society should be changed. They are against anything that gives teens pleasure like orgied,rainbow parties,pot ect. and they want to keep an eye on them at all times like big brother. The government is mostly run by gray backs. Also gray backs think teens and most other young people for that matter are in fact retarded and can't think for themselves that is unless they think the same way they do.

Doesn't describe liberals like Michelle Obama... it describes many conservatives.

I'm beginning to think you can't read very well. You've chosen the most ridiculous way to try and defend yourself, that you're only making things worse for yourself.

The most corrupt president was actually one of the most loved. I'll leave you to figure out who that was. You know if you dig real hard.

Your hate of the "monsters" IS suspiciously fact free....I'm surrounded with Pub dupes- my friends- get a few beers in them and LOL!
When you talk do you still sound like you have shit in your mouth? You have got to be the stupidest poster here.

I think everybody who's not blinded by the leftist ideology can agree that Barack Obama is one of the most corrupt presidents in the history of the United States. The question is, is he the MOST corrupt?

With his "Chicago style" politics and lack of any ethical or moral limits to his actions he's like a modern version of another famous man from Chicago - Al Capone - problem is Barack Obama has much more power in hands than Al Capone ever did.

I see very troubled days ahead for the United States and the whole world if this guy is reelected. I can't vote because I'm not a US citizen but I'm already praying this guy gets defeated. What about you, do you think he's the most corrupt president ever? Discuss.

He's one of the least corrupt.

And you don't have far to look as benchmarks to compare him with.

Reagan made deals with Iranians that took American hostages, funnelled money to the Contras and hid it from Congress. He also lied about the whole thing to the American Public. George HW Bush's son was in charge on Silverado, a bank that had one of the largest bank bailouts in American history. George W. Bush tapped Halliburton to provide services to the troops. This is the same Halliburton who's CEO was Dick Cheney. It's also the same Halliburton that got into trouble with the US government for actual fraud.

So when you are discussing "corrupt", perhaps you'd be better off providing concrete examples..like above.

if you trust this guy this much Sallow then they did their job on you.....

God job captain retard.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MATTER? It's calling her an ape. An old ape.

Also, the first paragraph doesn't help you at all either, because it's entirely opposite of what you all claim Michelle Obama is. She's trying to change society. She's not trying to keep the status quo. You're fighting her because she is trying to change society(for the better).

Sorry... but the definition you chose to defend yourself...

A middle aged person who is most often believes in adultism and seek to keep the status quo in society which is lame. society should be changed. They are against anything that gives teens pleasure like orgied,rainbow parties,pot ect. and they want to keep an eye on them at all times like big brother. The government is mostly run by gray backs. Also gray backs think teens and most other young people for that matter are in fact retarded and can't think for themselves that is unless they think the same way they do.

Doesn't describe liberals like Michelle Obama... it describes many conservatives.

I'm beginning to think you can't read very well. You've chosen the most ridiculous way to try and defend yourself, that you're only making things worse for yourself.

She's a fucking narcissistic and is always pushing Obby around. She's a fucking Bull in a China closet.
Get your head out of your ass.

Forum List

Back