Barack Obama Larry Sinclair Drug and Sex Scandal

Just because something is posted on the internet doesn't make it:

1) True
2) A conspiracy
3) Newsworthy

That doesn't mean it's not true. We don't know enough.

Crack will do weird things to people.

And 1999 was more than 10 years ago. I imagine the little troll was kinda cute back then.

OK, I'll believe you. Why should you lie? I believe you should always listen to someone more "experienced". So, are you still "using"? If not, how did you quit? "Cold turkey"? What were the withdrawals like?

And 1999 was more than 10 years ago. I imagine the little troll was kinda cute back then.

OK, I'll believe you. Why should you lie? I believe you should always listen to someone more "experienced". So, are you still "using"? If not, how did you quit? "Cold turkey"? What were the withdrawals like?

that might explain her inane posts

that might explain her inane posts

What explains yours?

Mr. Sinclair claims....

Because why wouldn't we instantly believe a convicted felon with a bench warrant in Colorado and 13 aliases?

Obama accuser has long rap sheet - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

He fully admitted to all of that. Have you watched the videos? He said he has fully taken responsibility for every one of those. that he never contested any case in court, because he accepted responsibility for all his actions and mistakes. and absolutely came across as honest. Furthermore he laid all of that out at the beginning in the first video. You should really take time out from your valuable efforts posting here on the board and take a look at those six segments, each lasting about nine minutes. Have you no curiosity?

EDIT: I certainly didn't "instantly" believe him, but he has all the characteristics of an honest man speaking of which he knows. He claims to be a member of no party. When asked about his sexuality, he said he never in his life questioned his homosexuality.

Last edited:
Mr. Sinclair claims....

Because why wouldn't we instantly believe a convicted felon with a bench warrant in Colorado and 13 aliases?

Obama accuser has long rap sheet - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

He fully admitted to all of that. Have you watched the videos? He said he has fully taken responsibility for every one of those. that he never contested any case in court, because he accepted responsibility for all his actions and mistakes. and absolutely came across as honest. Furthermore he laid all of that out at the beginning in the first video. You should really take time out from your valuable efforts posting here on the board and take a look at those six segments, each lasting about nine minutes. Have you no curiosity?

Oh, he's taken responsibility? Then why is he still wanted in Colorado? I am guessing Mr. Sinclair doesn't travel to that part of the country.

Furthermore, the fact that he admitted to past lies (which check forgery is) doesn't mean he is immune from further lies.

"Hey guys, sorry I lied to you about all that stuff before, but I am telling the truth this time! Honest!"

Damn, you guys are dense.

*Edit for your edit*
His sexual orientation isn't the issue here. It's the "I smoked crack with the President while we had sex and killed people" thing.

Last edited:
Whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter.

Why?

Because if it's true, the controlled media has clearly been directed to not report it in order to protect the globalist corporate agenda that Obama has commtted to implementing - that's the only thiong that gets you into the White House these days.

And if it's not true, it's a non-starter anyways and should be ignored.

So either way, there is no difference at this point whether it's true or not. Either way, we are stuck with Obama, or someone just like him, like George W. Bush or Bill Clinton.

Oh, he's taken responsibility? Then why is he still wanted in Colorado? I am guessing Mr. Sinclair doesn't travel to that part of the country.

Furthermore, the fact that he admitted to past lies (which check forgery is) doesn't mean he is immune from further lies.

"Hey guys, sorry I lied to you about all that stuff before, but I am telling the truth this time! Honest!"

Damn, you guys are dense.

*Edit for your edit*
His sexual orientation isn't the issue here. It's the "I smoked crack with the President while we had sex and killed people" thing.

It's all there in the six video segments, and in good order. He wasn't aware of the Colorado thing until he posted his U-Tube video, and he is having that resolved.

Donald Young was his only contact within the Obama campaign. Even though when he contacted the campaign initially, he (Sinclair) only mentioned the "crack." But when Young (representing the Obama campaign) contacted him the first questions he had were about the fellatio and not the usage of coke. Young said that Obama, his minister, and he (Young) were "discussing" it, and what to do. Sinclair said he was strung along by Young; Young said that Obama decided he had no reason in admitting "crack" use or revising his earlier statements.

Sinclair said Young was killed "execution style" - that should be varifiable - and that Young was a homosexual. That also might be verifiable.

About the homosexuality comment not being an issue; I raised that not because it was the issue or made any difference, but from Sinclair's point of view the candidate (Obama) had lied about his drug use, and that was the cause of his contact in the first place. He had no intent of making an issue of the fellatio. As I said above, that was brought up by Obama's agent, Young, a homosexual man.

Those who now see no reason at all to dignify these allegations against Obama, wouldn't lose a moment finding and watching a video involving similar charges against a sitting President Bush.

EDIT; see this link Donald Young was openly homosexual

Last edited:
Whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter.

Why?

Because if it's true, the controlled media has clearly been directed to not report it in order to protect the globalist corporate agenda that Obama has commtted to implementing - that's the only thiong that gets you into the White House these days.

And if it's not true, it's a non-starter anyways and should be ignored.

So either way, there is no difference at this point whether it's true or not. Either way, we are stuck with Obama, or someone just like him, like George W. Bush or Bill Clinton.

right, like the Clinton affair wasn't on the news 24/7.Damn the liberally biased media! :cuckoo:

sorry reality doesn't reflect your delusions

It's all there in the six video segments, and in good order. He wasn't aware of the Colorado thing until he posted his U-Tube video, and he is having that resolved.

Yeah, he's resolving it by staying the hell out of Colorado.

Donald Young was his only contact with the Obama campaign......

Oh Lord. You buy into this shit, don't you?

Don't try and convince me. I don't trust convicted felons who spent 16 years of their lives behind bars. Even if they "apologized" for their past crime. Larry Sinclair's word means jackshit to me. If you want to believe him, it's your prerogative.

BTW, there were equally absurd allegations about Bush (involving homosexuality or prostitution in central America and Bohemian Grove). They got about as much creedence from the thinking public as this has.

At some point or the other, you guys are going to have to cease with this petty "Bush had to deal with this bullshit so Obama does too!" mentality.

Forum List

Back