Barack Obama is Winning

Yes, the debates will be fun, but the early voting has already begun.

And the candidate that has been ahead the last two weeks of September has won the last 15 presidential elections.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMSId7JeoU&feature=player_embedded]Asked To Name Specific Tax Loopholes Romney Would Close, Adviser Cites "Energy Independence" - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't look too promising for Team Mitt when his senior advisor can't even give a good answer.​

I am recording FoxNews on election night.

In 2008 there was nothing sweeter than the moment Britt Hume told Karl Rove that Obama had just won Ohio.

Cuz it's just too funny not to share:

Screen_Shot_2012-09-10_at_2.12.12_PM.png

:lol:

As usual, some bogus poll is put out by liberals so they can scare the general public into picking their dunce.

Nobody with a brain will vote for the black messiah that has made the economy worse, national debt worse, our stature in the UN worse, etc.

As usual, some bogus poll is put out by liberals so they can scare the general public into picking their dunce.

Nobody with a brain will vote for the black messiah that has made the economy worse, national debt worse, our stature in the UN worse, etc.

What do the rest of the kids in your class have to say?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay polls. Voting is irrelevant to libs. Anyway in 8 weeks when Romney is up in the polls then what does this poll matter? Just like the polls last week don't seem to matter today.

Last edited:
LOL. Ah well, the wingnuts can post the results of the polls when Romney pulls ahead. If I don't beat them to it. As the flapyap just keeps on keeping on, I will continue to post the polls, irregardless of who is ahead. I intend to vote for the President, but that does not mean than I will give up my grip on reality if the polls change in Romney's favor.

The early voting has already begun, so being up in the polls now is a really big deal.

Forum List

Back