Barack Obama is Winning

No thanks.. and in regard to my vote for Mitt Romney- I know I will be making a decision for my country that will have the most important consequences of a lifetime unlike you and your band of nitwits who think you're proving something by being for NOTHING. Excuse me if I don't give a damn about your feelings. I prefer to work out differences and division through my vote and education.. Throwing away a vote means nothing more than Stupid people are allowed to participate in this nation's election process as well. Congratulate yourself and hey.. Feel good about it when this nation's economy, SCOTUS, and way of life falls.. You earned it in spades.

You can save your fuck you's for someone who gives a good damn.

I'll take "Things faux-conservatives say for $100"

Still cheap I see.. Some things never change.

You think your hypocritical views are worth more than that?

If the american people want to keep this muslim in office another 4 yrs then they deserve what they are going to get. If they are so blind and vote for this muslim, then they are going to cause all of us american citizens to suffer greater hardships. It is unfortunate their are obama supporters who can not see the forest through the trees. There are alot of gullible people in our society. They were fooled once, and if they are fooled a second time, shame on them.

If the american people want to keep this muslim in office another 4 yrs then they deserve what they are going to get. If they are so blind and vote for this muslim, then they are going to cause all of us american citizens to suffer greater hardships. It is unfortunate their are obama supporters who can not see the forest through the trees. There are alot of gullible people in our society. They were fooled once, and if they are fooled a second time, shame on them.

Sounds like you are talking about George Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube[/ame]

It will all come down to one thing- turnout. If Conservatives turnout like they did in 2010, Obama will be sent packing.

It will all come down to one thing- turnout. If Conservatives turnout like they did in 2010, Obama will be sent packing.

True conservatives or fake conservatives such as LadyGunSlinger who support Romney?

I'll take "Things faux-conservatives say for $100"

Still cheap I see.. Some things never change.

You think your hypocritical views are worth more than that?

Obviously yes being you continually respond to me. LMAO Tell me O'Great arbitor of what donates hypocrisy, exactly what did I say that was hypocritical? I always did find you amusing.. kind of like a circus clown.. A bozo with props.

Absolutely things can and will change. Especially with the number of states trying to change voter registration and voting times. Jim Crowe is alive and well in the right-wing party.
With advent of Citizens United big money can also buy an election.
Please vote.

Barack Obama is Winning

The final evidence isn’t in yet, but there are strong indicators that Barack Obama received a real boost from the Democratic convention – bigger than the paltry bump Mitt Romney got out of his party’s gathering and potentially big enough to push Obama’s national lead to heights not seen since Romney emerged from the GOP primaries back in the spring.

Gallup’s daily trendline, which remained flat during and immediately after the Republican convention, has spiked in Obama’s favor over the last few days; as of Sunday afternoon, his lead was five points. He’s also pulled a few points ahead in Rasmussen’s daily poll, which has tended to be more Romney-friendly than other surveys, grabbed a four-point lead in a Reuters/Ipsos poll, and seen his job approval rating crack the 50 percent mark. A PPP poll released Sunday night also showed Obama hitting 50 percent in Ohio. Overall, the Real Clear Politics average, which had shown a dead even race as the Democratic convention opened, has Obama’s advantage climbing to 1.8 points – and possibly still growing

The presidential race is not, and has not been, a virtual tie – Obama is, and has been, winning. The RCP average tells the story well. When Rick Santorum suspended his campaign on April 10, it essentially ended the GOP nominating contest and certified Romney as the GOP nominee. In the days immediately following Santorum’s exit, the Obama-Romney race tightened, with Obama’s edge shrinking from about five points to about two. But Romney failed to overtake Obama, and in the four-and-a-half months that followed, Obama’s lead fluctuated between one and four points. Only in the immediate run-up to the GOP convention did Romney move into a genuine tie with Obama, but even the convention didn’t push him into the lead, and now the race seems to be returning to where it’s been all along.

Yes, he did get a big bounce, and he is in a much better position than Romney. That does not mean that things can't change. If things tighten up again, I would be very concerned because Republicans have a better record of actually going to the polls to vote. If Obama only has a 1% or 2% lead in the polls, it only turns into votes if everyone actually shows up to vote.

On a good note, my girlfriend switched from Romney to Obama after the convention. Despite the fact that most people are already locked in and there is only a small percentage of undecideds, I do think there are enough soft votes on both sides that still may choose to change sides.

Get it right and learn to comprehend what you read. I called you a FOOL.. I didn't tell you how to vote.. that would be useless. I noted the sheer idiocy and illogical irrelevance that Uncle Goofy supporters foam in their desire to vote their anger and bitterness. The consequences lie SQUARELY on those as foolish as yourself and of course the liberal Zombies.. I don't see much difference in either of you.

When you called my vote "wasted" you told me how to vote.

Watch...

If Mitt does not win, then you progressive wanabe conservatives voted for Obama by wasting your vote on a guy that couldn't win, just as many of you crazy fucks did with McCain. Thanks for electing Obama once, and fuck you for doing it again when he is re-elected.

No thanks.. and in regard to my vote for Mitt Romney- I know I will be making a decision for my country that will have the most important consequences of a lifetime unlike you and your band of nitwits who think you're proving something by being for NOTHING. Excuse me if I don't give a damn about your feelings. I prefer to work out differences and division through my vote and education.. Throwing away a vote means nothing more than Stupid people are allowed to participate in this nation's election process as well. Congratulate yourself and hey.. Feel good about it when this nation's economy, SCOTUS, and way of life falls.. You earned it in spades.

You can save your fuck you's for someone who gives a good damn.

Well just so we're clear... If Obama get's re-elected I wana thank you in advance for screwing the nation over by doing a protest vote and supporting Mitt who couldn't win over a real conservative that could have.

From Race 4 2012

403896325.jpg

403896187.jpg

403896188.jpg

403896189.jpg

403896191.jpg

403896192.jpg

403896194.jpg

If you are having trouble viewing the details, you can enlarge your screen by placing your mouse over the content and stretch the screen or go to the link above.

Obama up by 6 points

(CNN) – A new survey indicates President Barack Obama moved up four points following the Democratic National Convention last week, and now has a six point advantage over his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

According to a CNN/ORC International Poll released Monday, 52% of likely voters nationwide back the president, compared to 46% for Romney. Just before the convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, Obama was tied with Romney 48%-48%.

CNN Poll: Obama up six points over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Right now the polling data is indicating a narrow electoral college win for Obama. Those are the facts. It's still about 2 months out, but time is starting to run out.

Thanks for showing us all how Ignorant you are about how our Elections work. Time is not running out, we are just now getting into the Time that Actually Matters, we have not even had a Debate yet.

Yeah, the debates. Can't wait, myself.

Yes, the debates will be fun, but the early voting has already begun.

And the candidate that has been ahead the last two weeks of September has won the last 15 presidential elections.

Obama up by 6 points

(CNN) – A new survey indicates President Barack Obama moved up four points following the Democratic National Convention last week, and now has a six point advantage over his Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

According to a CNN/ORC International Poll released Monday, 52% of likely voters nationwide back the president, compared to 46% for Romney. Just before the convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, Obama was tied with Romney 48%-48%.

CNN Poll: Obama up six points over Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

While the survey shows several changes coming out of the last two weeks, it's important to note that post-convention bounces have often proven to be temporary in past elections. A candidate may get a mild boost after a party gathering, but the question is whether the White House hopeful can sustain the momentum in the following weeks.

"You know there's something wrong with the kind of job he's done as president when the best feeling you had was the day you voted for him," Romney said in one of the most pivotal moments of his speech.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back