Barack Obama is Winning

Right now the polling data is indicating a narrow electoral college win for Obama. Those are the facts. It's still about 2 months out, but time is starting to run out.

Thanks for showing us all how Ignorant you are about how our Elections work. Time is not running out, we are just now getting into the Time that Actually Matters, we have not even had a Debate yet.

We haven't had an actual debate between candidates in a generation. The dog and pony show this year will impact the election about as much as they have every election in the last 20 years. Zero.

The only real wildcard left is the TV ads by the campaigns and the PACs in the swing states. That's where I see Romney having a shot at catching Obama and pulling ahead.

Like I said, not over yet. But every day now is a lost opportunity if the campaigns don't start stepping to it.

obama is tracking Jimmy Carter. He's so close, that his acceptance speech was almost word for word Carter's acceptance speech. Carter was actually doing a bit better than obama at this point. He was up by 5, obama only 4. Our credit had not been downgraded during Carter's term. We did not slip from #1 to #7 in global competitiveness during Carter's term.

There will most likely be 2 SCOTUS appointments in this next term which will fundamentally, fiscally, and socially change America for decades. I hope your wasted vote and foolishness are worth the price we will pay. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance of doing anything other than making Uncle Goofy's supporters feel like they were vindicated for some stupid reason. Fools.

Shame on you for telling anyone how they should vote. What you just said to me is about one of the most anti American ideals this country has started to hold close. If I vote for someone I like, that I feel represents me then I have done my job as a citizen. If I let someone guilt me into voting for someone I feel in near no way represents me then I have failed our Republic.

If you feel Mitt is your best choice due to who he MIGHT appoint to the SC then feel free to vote for him. I feel GJ and many others are far more likely to pick a SC justice I would agree with than a man (Mitt) who has a vastly Progressive liberal voting record and has called himself just that, a progressive.

Get it right and learn to comprehend what you read. I called you a FOOL.. I didn't tell you how to vote.. that would be useless. I noted the sheer idiocy and illogical irrelevance that Uncle Goofy supporters foam in their desire to vote their anger and bitterness. The consequences lie SQUARELY on those as foolish as yourself and of course the liberal Zombies.. I don't see much difference in either of you.

When you called my vote "wasted" you told me how to vote.

Watch...

If Mitt does not win, then you progressive wanabe conservatives voted for Obama by wasting your vote on a guy that couldn't win, just as many of you crazy fucks did with McCain. Thanks for electing Obama once, and fuck you for doing it again when he is re-elected.

There will most likely be 2 SCOTUS appointments in this next term which will fundamentally, fiscally, and socially change America for decades. I hope your wasted vote and foolishness are worth the price we will pay. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance of doing anything other than making Uncle Goofy's supporters feel like they were vindicated for some stupid reason. Fools.

Shame on you for telling anyone how they should vote. What you just said to me is about one of the most anti American ideals this country has started to hold close. If I vote for someone I like, that I feel represents me then I have done my job as a citizen. If I let someone guilt me into voting for someone I feel in near no way represents me then I have failed our Republic.

If you feel Mitt is your best choice due to who he MIGHT appoint to the SC then feel free to vote for him. I feel GJ and many others are far more likely to pick a SC justice I would agree with than a man (Mitt) who has a vastly Progressive liberal voting record and has called himself just that, a progressive.

Get it right and learn to comprehend what you read. I called you a FOOL.. I didn't tell you how to vote.. that would be useless. I noted the sheer idiocy and illogical irrelevance that Uncle Goofy supporters foam in their desire to vote their anger and bitterness. The consequences lie SQUARELY on those as foolish as yourself and of course the liberal Zombies.. I don't see much difference in either of you.

This coming from someone who pretends to care about "conservative values" but endorses a candidate who is anything but conservative. Keep voting based upon the letter next to their name, that's smart.

Barack Obama is Winning

Yeah So is Charlie Sheen.

charlie_sheen____winning___by_rejectorofdelusion-d3cebfz.jpg

Protest votes are like buying lotto tickets,a waste of your efforts.

This coming from someone who pretends to care about "conservative values" but endorses a candidate who is anything but conservative. Keep voting based upon the letter next to their name, that's smart.

You should work on getting these people into the house and senate,they would be much more effective and at this point realistic.

Watch...

If Mitt does not win, then you progressive wanabe conservatives voted for Obama by wasting your vote on a guy that couldn't win, just as many of you crazy fucks did with McCain. Thanks for electing Obama once, and fuck you for doing it again when he is re-elected.

No thanks.. and in regard to my vote for Mitt Romney- I know I will be making a decision for my country that will have the most important consequences of a lifetime unlike you and your band of nitwits who think you're proving something by being for NOTHING. Excuse me if I don't give a damn about your feelings. I prefer to work out differences and division through my vote and education.. Throwing away a vote means nothing more than Stupid people are allowed to participate in this nation's election process as well. Congratulate yourself and hey.. Feel good about it when this nation's economy, SCOTUS, and way of life falls.. You earned it in spades.

You can save your fuck you's for someone who gives a good damn.

RCP 9/10/12

403895501.jpg

Five Thrity Eight 9/10/12

Nowcast

Obama 308.5 electoral vote
Romney 229.5

Chance of Winning

Obama 83%
Romney 17%

Forecast

Obama 318.8
Romney 219.2

Chance of winning

Obama 80.7%
Romney 19.3%

Popular vote

Obama 51.6%
Romney 47.3%

Watch...

No thanks.. and in regard to my vote for Mitt Romney- I know I will be making a decision for my country that will have the most important consequences of a lifetime unlike you and your band of nitwits who think you're proving something by being for NOTHING. Excuse me if I don't give a damn about your feelings. I prefer to work out differences and division through my vote and education.. Throwing away a vote means nothing more than Stupid people are allowed to participate in this nation's election process as well. Congratulate yourself and hey.. Feel good about it when this nation's economy, SCOTUS, and way of life falls.. You earned it in spades.

I'll take "Things faux-conservatives say" for $100

Last edited:
Barack Obama is Winning

The final evidence isn’t in yet, but there are strong indicators that Barack Obama received a real boost from the Democratic convention – bigger than the paltry bump Mitt Romney got out of his party’s gathering and potentially big enough to push Obama’s national lead to heights not seen since Romney emerged from the GOP primaries back in the spring.

Gallup’s daily trendline, which remained flat during and immediately after the Republican convention, has spiked in Obama’s favor over the last few days; as of Sunday afternoon, his lead was five points. He’s also pulled a few points ahead in Rasmussen’s daily poll, which has tended to be more Romney-friendly than other surveys, grabbed a four-point lead in a Reuters/Ipsos poll, and seen his job approval rating crack the 50 percent mark. A PPP poll released Sunday night also showed Obama hitting 50 percent in Ohio. Overall, the Real Clear Politics average, which had shown a dead even race as the Democratic convention opened, has Obama’s advantage climbing to 1.8 points – and possibly still growing

The presidential race is not, and has not been, a virtual tie – Obama is, and has been, winning. The RCP average tells the story well. When Rick Santorum suspended his campaign on April 10, it essentially ended the GOP nominating contest and certified Romney as the GOP nominee. In the days immediately following Santorum’s exit, the Obama-Romney race tightened, with Obama’s edge shrinking from about five points to about two. But Romney failed to overtake Obama, and in the four-and-a-half months that followed, Obama’s lead fluctuated between one and four points. Only in the immediate run-up to the GOP convention did Romney move into a genuine tie with Obama, but even the convention didn’t push him into the lead, and now the race seems to be returning to where it’s been all along.

The game hasn't even started, he can't possibly be winning.

Watch...

I'll take "Things faux-conservatives say for $100"

"During G W Bush term, the faux conservatives paid little attention, but now that Obama is running the same show, they 'seem' to care dramatically of it's impending crisis."

Watch...

Still cheap I see.. Some things never change.

Still cheap I see.. Some things never change.

What is faux conservative talking points.

What is really important is that early voting has already begun.

Obama up 5 in the Gallup, and up in almost every swing state but NC.

Forum List

Back