Barack Obama is the foreign policy realist.

1) I have NEVER supported Saudi Arabia.. I think that is one despicable country... If they would make an aggressive move against us, I would be one of the first in line to call for that regime being wiped out
2) None of the 'negotiating' points would be any incentive for them to stop their support of terror, nuke programs, and the want to destroy Israel... they have shown time and time again that no matter what you do in 'sanctions' they are going to continue their agenda of hate... again, what useful negotiation will you use that will get them off of their hatred and extremist stances??

The saudi monarchy has been turning a blind eye to the mullahs and radical intitutes that breed terrorists. Look nine of the 9/11 hijackers were terrorists and I believe most if not all of them were indoctrinated in Saudi Arabia.

Ahmadinejad does not speak for all of Iran. His rhetoric has grown short over the past few months and even the Ayatollah has said that Iran bears no ill toward Israel. Ahmadinejad is expected to lose his seat in the upcoming election to the more moderate speaker of the House.

War with Iran will be very bad for us internationally. It can even start WWIII. Whose side do you think the Russian Federation will be on?

Last edited:
Ok that was pretty funny ...

However, it all depends on there are definitely posters on various forums on the Interwebs who are using his middle name in a negative light to spread fear about his racial and/or religious identity.

Calling THAT racism, in my view, is a fair way to label it ...

Shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of. If barack hussein obama is such a good man, why would ANYONE be afraid of his name? I think comments like yours mean even people who support him even wonder about him.

Shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of. If barack hussein obama is such a good man, why would ANYONE be afraid of his name? I think comments like yours mean even people who support him even wonder about him.

I'm not ashamed nor afraid of his middle name at all ... but I wasn't born yesterday ... the intent is clear ... you don't see a faction of the left emphasizing or pointing out John McCain's middle name Sidney every chance they get.

What they are doing is appealing to the LCD of the electorate ...

Edit to add:

And of course I have my concerns and reservations about an Obama presidency ... I have my concerns about McCain as well ... but Barack's middle name and what others would like to extrapolate from it isn't even on my radar.

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed nor afraid of his middle name at all ... but I wasn't born yesterday ... the intent is clear ... you don't see a faction of the left emphasizing or pointing out John McCain's middle name Sidney every chance they get.

What they are doing is appealing to the LCD of the electorate ...

Edit to add:

And of course I have my concerns and reservations about an Obama presidency ... I have my concerns about McCain as well ... but Barack's middle name and what others would like to extrapolate from it isn't even on my radar.
come on Art, most of the people doing it are only doing it for the responses they get

:rofl:

lighten up

same as some of the crap that is thrown around and on McCain

True ... McCain will be smeared up like bread and butter soon enough ... I don't think the left has really started to dig into him yet ... everyone on both sides is primarily focused on Obama ... but it will come ... attacking his POW status will probably be the lowest blow they will come up with ... but it will come.

True ... McCain will be smeared up like bread and butter soon enough ... I don't think the left has really started to dig into him yet ... everyone on both sides is primarily focused on Obama ... but it will come ... attacking his POW status will probably be the lowest blow they will come up with ... but it will come.
oh, i'm sure it already has started, in the back room sewers

It depends on what you mean by support. If you go to a church that teaches KKK principles from the pulpit, you're a racist. If you go to a church whose members belong to the KKK but you don't know it, then you're not.

its funy how the obama nation has all these great things to say about him, when nobody knows anything about him. change? thats all we know about this guy. its an embarrasment a man with zero experience and who is so far left has made it this far in the election, and it scares me as an american.

Barack Obama is the foreign policy realist is this race. He is the hawk who wants to take the fight to our enemies and make sure we have the resources to keep our country safe. As opposed to McCain whose policy in Iraq is beneficial only to military contractors and whose policy towards the rest of the world is extremely dangerous.

Obamas lack of foreign policy experience is one of the issues I'm most concerned about when deciding who to vote for. Early in the primaries he made some comments that seemed a bit out of sync with a politician who had a firm grasp on how to deal with issues regarding Middle East countries.

That's why the running mate he picks is, at least to me, important. I think he's certainally capable of making the right decision if he has the right advisors surrounding him. The V.P. will be an important part of the puzzle. IMO.

I don't consider him to be a hawk on foreign policy yet. I think there is a bit of a learning curve in that aspect before he becomes what could be considerd a hawk.

With McCain I get the impression he's more of what we saw with Bush and the "shoot first, ask questions later" policy.

Forum List

Back