Barack Obama is the foreign policy realist.

Oh, well that means they were best buddies. Thats not just Saddam trying to stick a thorn in the US's side.

I like the part where it says there was nothing to link Iraq operationally to AQ. Thanks for backing me up Jreeves.

Pretty easy to ignore the other stuff ,huh ? :rolleyes:

Oh, well that means they were best buddies. Thats not just Saddam trying to stick a thorn in the US's side.

I like the part where it says there was nothing to link Iraq operationally to AQ. Thanks for backing me up Jreeves.

No it means he could of turned over WMD's to them. Something that was feared by President Clinton. No there was no smoking gun but it doesn't mean it didn't exist. What we do know is that he collaberated with AQ.

difference between not supporrting someone and trying to draw some type of muslm allusion by the use of a middle name that belonged to his father.

and i didn't say that to you, did I? I referred the comment to a specific person who has made repeated racist comments.

and yes, i find that ugly.

But making fun of Dan Quayle, by saying James Danforth Quayle is perfectly acceptable right? You do remember that right?

was that done by people to be racist? :cuckoo:

what I remember is Dan being unable to spell potato....

I don't think it's done to be racist, it is his middle name correct? I never said Dan was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Everyone agrees that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake, but it was a mistake this entire country made. Not a mistake Bush made. Not a mistake Cheney made. Not a mistake McCain made. Not a mistake Clinton made. Not a mistake I made. A mistake we made as a collective democracy. In a post 9/11 world, this country cried out for action against possible terrorists, including Iraq. It was the RIGHT choice based on the information we had at the time. In hindsight, the information was bad. But if Barack Obama were President, and someone brought him information that Iraq had nuclear capabilities and were planning on using it against the United States and he didn't act, I'd call for his immediate impeachment for failing to protect our country. Obama preaches his opposition to the war like it was a good thing. To me it just shows his inability to lead this country and protect it from terrorism.

When I say mismanaging the war, I mean the administration pursued a failed strategy that allowed "quagmire" up until the Sunni awakening occured.

I think Barack's opposition of the war showed that he could see through the false reports provided by the Bush administration. He had the brain cells to seek the second opinion of the rest of the world.

If you believe a President should be impeached for failing to protect our country than your voice should be the loudest in support of Bush's impeachment. Bush risked compromising our nat'l security when he invaded Iraq.

Show us what negotiating point will move a whack-job government run by a despot ad group of others determined to eliminate Israel and support terrorism...

What do you negotiate? Only wiping out 1/2 of Israel? Supporting only terrorist actions against republicans? Only oppressing women 1/2 the time?

No, Obamabot, certain whack-jobs you do not negotiate with... you lay down the line

That's the same kind of "goodguy", "badguy" mentality that has been serving us so well over the past seven years.

We have not even attempted to negotiate in economic terms, yet. We have rewarded Iranian bad behavior with removals of sanctions instead of increased sanctions. We can start to move with increased economic isolation of Iran. We can then offer them incentives for good behavior. Such as admission into the WTO. And more normalized diplomatic relations. But only if they stop support for terrorism and movement toward nuclear weapons.

You might want to tell President Bush what you think because even he has abandoned the "white hat", "black hat" view of the world and embraced tough diplomacy.

By many accounts Ahmadinejad's saber-rattling is losing support in Iran just as Bush's saber-rattling already has.

If you hate countries that support terror attacks and oppression of women, will you support an invasion of Saudi Arabia? I don't think so.

difference between not supporrting someone and trying to draw some type of muslm allusion by the use of a middle name that belonged to his father.

and i didn't say that to you, did I? I referred the comment to a specific person who has made repeated racist comments.

and yes, i find that ugly.

and its not ugly to infer someone you barely know is a skinhead?
simply because they dont support Obama?

i think you misunderestimate him. :eusa_whistle:

if obama spoke like the imbecile you voted for twice, you'd say he was a subliterate..... a black guy who's dynamic, charismatic, intelligent and wellspoken .. that must really bug you and the other skinheads.

now run along and use his middle name again

I think this maybe the second time I have said this, but i never voted for bush.

Why do you get so mad when I use your "savior's" full name? Should not matter if you fully support him.

That's the same kind of "goodguy", "badguy" mentality that has been serving us so well over the past seven years.

We have not even attempted to negotiate in economic terms, yet. We have rewarded Iranian bad behavior with removals of sanctions instead of increased sanctions. We can start to move with increased economic isolation of Iran. We can then offer them incentives for good behavior. Such as admission into the WTO. And more normalized diplomatic relations. But only if they stop support for terrorism and movement toward nuclear weapons.

You might want to tell President Bush what you think because even he has abandoned the "white hat", "black hat" view of the world and embraced tough diplomacy.

By many accounts Ahmadinejad's saber-rattling is losing support in Iran just as Bush's saber-rattling already has.

If you hate countries that support terror attacks and oppression of women, will you support an invasion of Saudi Arabia? I don't think so.

1) I have NEVER supported Saudi Arabia.. I think that is one despicable country... If they would make an aggressive move against us, I would be one of the first in line to call for that regime being wiped out
2) None of the 'negotiating' points would be any incentive for them to stop their support of terror, nuke programs, and the want to destroy Israel... they have shown time and time again that no matter what you do in 'sanctions' they are going to continue their agenda of hate... again, what useful negotiation will you use that will get them off of their hatred and extremist stances??

Last edited:
I think Barack's opposition of the war showed that he could see through the false reports provided by the Bush administration. He had the brain cells to seek the second opinion of the rest of the world.

There was no reason for Barack Obama to see through the reports. One, he never saw them. He wasn't even in the Senate. Two, they were created by the people paid to do such things. If Obama's advisors bring him the same reports, is he going to "see through" (aka ignore) them too? If so, I don't want him in office.

It's funny, the only war Obama ever openly admitted to supporting was the Civil War. He's one of those silly people who think it was about slavery.

Barack Obama is the foreign policy realist is this race. He is the hawk who wants to take the fight to our enemies and make sure we have the resources to keep our country safe. As opposed to McCain whose policy in Iraq is beneficial only to military contractors and whose policy towards the rest of the world is extremely dangerous.

When did Pakistan become our enemy?

If he wants to fight our enemies why does he want to talk to Iran?

I wish you'd make up your mind about the numbers. I get tired trying to track them from one comment to the next because you keep changing them.

What happened to one million dead? And some other $$ number....

and its not ugly to infer someone you barely know is a skinhead?
simply because they dont support Obama?

Don't you know everyone who doesn't like Obama is a racist...and the majority of US citizens are morons?

I see Jillian is supporting the Obama strat of labeling everyone who speaks against him as racist. Nice.

So now it is racist to even use Obama's Middle name. Well hell he better change it like he has most of his stances!

So now it is racist to even use Obama's Middle name. Well hell he better change it like he has most of his stances!

Ok that was pretty funny ...

However, it all depends on there are definitely posters on various forums on the Interwebs who are using his middle name in a negative light to spread fear about his racial and/or religious identity.

Calling THAT racism, in my view, is a fair way to label it ...

Barack Obama is the foreign policy realist is this race. He is the hawk who wants to take the fight to our enemies and make sure we have the resources to keep our country safe. As opposed to McCain whose policy in Iraq is beneficial only to military contractors and whose policy towards the rest of the world is extremely dangerous.

Sure thing. Explain exactly how we need to be there as long as it takes; which, apparently al-Maliki has already decided when that is, and Obama's stance on Iraq differ.

Oh, they don't. Face it, al-Maliki and the Iraqi government deflated your balloon.

Sure thing. Explain exactly how we need to be there as long as it takes; which, apparently al-Maliki has already decided when that is, and Obama's stance on Iraq differ.

Oh, they don't. Face it, al-Maliki and the Iraqi government deflated your balloon.

I don't understand what your saying.

Forum List

Back