Barack Obama is a “Black Supremacist.”

Both Barack and Michelle Obama were racists who subscribed to James Cone's Black Liberation Theology. They were also followers of the racist preacher Jeremiah Wright.
Wright is undeniably a racist---preached anti-white/anti-Jew/anti-America/etc crap--and Obama went to him for YEARS
...I guess some people think people going to KKK meetings for YEARS are ok guys

just like a lot of people couldn't believe OJ was a murderer--or any celebrity could be a murderer/rapist/thief/etc, people think NO WAY--the POTUS racist/supremacist???!!
NO NO!! he went to college
....he is a racist

161105110300-was-2008-black-panther-incident-voter-intimidation-00004116.jpg

He is half white, raised by whites.
Who is referred as “black” and someone who never felt “white.”
Only racists look at him according to his color. I see him as a human being.
That makes all Blacks racist then. They all look at him as the first Black President. And they are all very proud of him for that, but nothing else...

He is half white, raised by whites.

Then why do people claim racism every time people disagree with his policies?

Who claims racism every time people disagree with his policies?

The left and don’t you dare pretend like it wasn’t true

No, I don't know it's true. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Obama, it's right on this board but I don't remember for example 'the left' accusing anyone of racism because someone didn't like the auto bailout.
. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Trump, it's right on this board

Of course you do, Trump thrives on playing the victim.

Both Barack and Michelle Obama were racists who subscribed to James Cone's Black Liberation Theology. They were also followers of the racist preacher Jeremiah Wright.

Don't you ever get tired of wetting your bed?

No, I don't know it's true. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Obama, it's right on this board but I don't remember for example 'the left' accusing anyone of racism because someone didn't like the auto bailout.

IF there is so much prejudice and racism toward former President Barack Hussein Obama, how did he get elected, twice?

Hold it, I got it

How to be white in a Merica while being dark skinned....

It's fucking Barry White!

Right

IF there is so much prejudice and racism toward former President Barack Hussein Obama, how did he get elected, twice?

Because there aren't really that many right wingnuts to garner a majority of the vote.

Hold it....Barry is Barry Gibb.

Who could forget the Bee Gees....

Forum List

Back