Barack Obama is a “Black Supremacist.”

This thread is an example of what Trump zealots do after he screws them over by teasing them about vetoing the spending bill...They go to their stand by...bring up Obama. T

He is half white, raised by whites.

Then why do people claim racism every time people disagree with his policies?

Who claims racism every time people disagree with his policies?

The left and don’t you dare pretend like it wasn’t true

No, I don't know it's true. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Obama, it's right on this board but I don't remember for example 'the left' accusing anyone of racism because someone didn't like the auto bailout.

Of course, I do NOT know whether the accusation in the thread title is accurate.

After observing eight years of President Obama's administration, I have come to these conclusions.

1. I do NOT think that he is a supremacist.

2. I DO think that he feels that a certain ethnicity has been treated unfairly.

3. Personally, I was disappointed when he appeared on TV to discuss the Florida case in which a young man was shot.

4. I was disappointed that he chose Mr. Holder to be Attorney General. From Mr. Holder's whole attitude, I get the feeling that he is a very angry person.

5. I think that President Obama was courageous in having a mostly Caucasian cabinet, although he was gently admonished by fellow liberals for doing so.

Just as it is unfair to label President Trump as a racist, it seems to me unfair to label President Obama as a supremacist.

Of course, I do NOT know whether the accusation in the thread title is accurate.

After observing eight years of President Obama's administration, I have come to these conclusions.

3. Personally, I was disappointed when he appeared on TV to discuss the Florida case in which a young man was shot.

4. I was disappointed that he chose Mr. Holder to be Attorney General. From Mr. Holder's whole attitude, I get the feeling that he is a very angry person.

5. I think that President Obama was courageous in having a mostly Caucasian cabinet, although he was gently admonished by fellow liberals for doing so.

Just as it is unfair to label President Trump as a racist, it seems to me unfair to label President Obama as a supremacist.

So you feel that your white privalege cause you to doubt our first black president.

How very white of you.

Both Barack and Michelle Obama were racists who subscribed to James Cone's Black Liberation Theology. They were also followers of the racist preacher Jeremiah Wright.

but when any white person says ''fried chicken'' they are labeled WHITE SUPREMACIST
black Obama sent his black AG [ who is supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Obama doesn't think white women are good enough
Obama 'thought he needed black wife to get to White House' | Daily Mail Online

He is half white, raised by whites.

Then why do people claim racism every time people disagree with his policies?

Who claims racism every time people disagree with his policies?

The left and don’t you dare pretend like it wasn’t true

No, I don't know it's true. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Obama, it's right on this board but I don't remember for example 'the left' accusing anyone of racism because someone didn't like the auto bailout.
. I believe there is a shit load of racism against Trump, it's right on this board

New Topics

Forum List

Back