CDZ Barack Obama...Greatest President of Modern times

On what planet is Obamacare a success ?

There was no depression.

Reagan brings down the Soviet Union.

Obamacare was a benchmark in US social programs. It provided access to health insurance for over ten million who did not have it before, it ensured those with pre-existing conditions are not denied healthcare, it set a framework for reducing costs. In spite of Republican propaganda, it is far from a failure

We did not have a depression...we were headed for one
Losing 750,000 jobs a month, a stock market losing half its value, $30 trillion in household wealth gone, banks collapsing, auto industry collapsing, negative GDP. No postwar president has had to take over an economy as bad as this. Obama led a remarkable recovery. More remarkable in that Republicans tried to stop him every step of the way

It is a myth that Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. It was a house of cards and had been ready to collapse for decades. What Reagan did that was great was that he refused to exploit the collapse of the Soviet Union and gave whatever assistance he could to Gorbachev in the transition

Jesus Christ! All of these pathetic lies have been debunked in countless threads since the first left wing hack posted it here. Nothing of substance that you just said is even remotely true. Obama is, as has been clearly shown by me and several others in this thread, the worst POTUS not only in modern times, but arguably in American history. You are wrong, you lost, admit it and move on.

OK...fair enough

Now it is up to you to prove these are "pathetic lies"
Correct me if 'I am wrong, but I think that was done. See post #7, by your truely. Though I did not poke holes in all of your lies, I was able to dismantle your entire foundation. Maybe you should do as PredFan said, and admit you lost and move on...
Actually, you responded with opinion based on rightwing propaganda. Steaming FAIL after every point does not support your case
Rightwing propaganda, caused 1400 lay-offs in an area of about 10k? Rightwing propaganda, caused Obama to stall and eventually shutdown the Keystone Pipeline? Rightwing propaganda, has caused companies to close their doors because they cannot afford the "Affordable Care Act"? Talk about propaganda. Liberal talking points do not sustain an arguement.

Obamacare was a benchmark in US social programs. It provided access to health insurance for over ten million who did not have it before, it ensured those with pre-existing conditions are not denied healthcare, it set a framework for reducing costs. In spite of Republican propaganda, it is far from a failure

Losing 750,000 jobs a month, a stock market losing half its value, $30 trillion in household wealth gone, banks collapsing, auto industry collapsing, negative GDP. No postwar president has had to take over an economy as bad as this. Obama led a remarkable recovery. More remarkable in that Republicans tried to stop him every step of the way

It is a myth that Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. It was a house of cards and had been ready to collapse for decades. What Reagan did that was great was that he refused to exploit the collapse of the Soviet Union and gave whatever assistance he could to Gorbachev in the transition

Jesus Christ! All of these pathetic lies have been debunked in countless threads since the first left wing hack posted it here. Nothing of substance that you just said is even remotely true. Obama is, as has been clearly shown by me and several others in this thread, the worst POTUS not only in modern times, but arguably in American history. You are wrong, you lost, admit it and move on.

OK...fair enough

Correct me if 'I am wrong, but I think that was done. See post #7, by your truely. Though I did not poke holes in all of your lies, I was able to dismantle your entire foundation. Maybe you should do as PredFan said, and admit you lost and move on...
Actually, you responded with opinion based on rightwing propaganda. Steaming FAIL after every point does not support your case
Rightwing propaganda, caused 1400 lay-offs in an area of about 10k? Rightwing propaganda, caused Obama to stall and eventually shutdown the Keystone Pipeline? Rightwing propaganda, has caused companies to close their doors because they cannot afford the "Affordable Care Act"? Talk about propaganda. Liberal talking points do not sustain an arguement.
Seriously, we are talking about an entire Presidency for the entire country. 1400 layoffs in an environment where eight million jobs have been added to an economy are irrelevant
Keystone was 2000 jobs in an economy where Republicans were filibustering 100,000 jobs

Your complaints border on petty

I don't know who I'd concider the greatest since WW2, but it's not Obama by any stretch of the imagination. I can think of a couple who would be in the running; JFK, and Reagan. JFK because he handled the threat of nuclear war well enough, stood face to face with an aggressive Russia, and pushed the space program. Reagan because he was an inspirational leader, a true patriot, and helped crush communist Russia. I admit that neither of my choices were perfect but the rest of the presidents were a pretty sorry bunch.
My ranking:
1. John F Kennedy
2. Ronald Reagan
3. Dwight Eisenhower
4. Richard Nixon
5. Bill Clinton
6. George H W Bush
7. Gerald Ford
8. George Bush
9. Lyndon Johnson
10. Jimmy Carter
11. Barack Obama

Obama is by far the worst. His signature achievement, Obamacare is a disaster, his foreign policy is a joke, his economic policy has damaged the country, he has stoked the fire of racism and divided the country along racial lines and he lies about everything. The entire world is laughing at us, at least those who are'nt celebrating our downfall are.

Another failed attempt

"All of them" is a response worthy of Sarah Palin

If you think any of them are better presidents than President Obama, name the President and your rationale that makes him better

I did that in the post you quoted, can you not read?

My mistake.....I was responding to your next post

OK...So you respond JFK and Reagan
Two fine Presidents in my estimation

What did JFK accomplish in three years?
Not a hell of a lot. His first two years were pretty much wasted. It was not till year three that he began to shine. JFK had the Bay of Pigs that was a disaster, Cuban Missile crisis was a major accomplishment but he didn't get the Soviets to back down like history records. JFK also pulled our missiles out of Turkey. JFK could have also done more for Civil Rights which he ignored the first two years. Then there was opening the door to Vietnam

Overall, I'd take Obamacare, stopping an economic depression, expansion of gay rights, killing bin Laden, recognition of Cuba and the Iran nuclear deal

I

There was no depression.

Yes, I've heard all this horses**t before.

Obamacare is a myth.

I've seen in statistics and firsthand.

The myth is that those with insurance (of whom I know several) really have anything of value.

The term junk plan ever applied it was to the crapp Obamacare has forced on us.

So, no points there.

You'll never know where we were headed. All this tripe means nothing. Interest rates were low and there were people who stood ready to help the economy grow form the tough times it would have had. Obama scared companies into sitting on huge piles of cash.

And spare me the academics blathering about it.

The truth is that nobody knows.

You are correct. There is a lot of mythology around Reagan and the Soviet Union. But if that is a myth, then Obama's greatness is something akin to a Unicorn.

This country is as dividied as it has ever been.

Obama says "I won". Well ,what did he win ?

What do you consider modern?

Lets go with post WWII
Nope try again,what on earth would qualify him to be the greatest in any times?!!

Well here is how it works

You explain how someone is a greater president than Obama and why and we will look at their accomplishments

No.

Here is how it should work.

You should offer up what it is that you think a president's report card should look like. It should be comprehensive.

You could make it absolute or relative.

But, you've chosen (as you always...and I mean always....do) to offer up why you think BHO is great and when others offer up counter opinions...you fight them with opinions.

We could grade Obamacare 100 different ways. Right now more people don't like it than do.

ObamaCare Approval Rating | People's Pundit Daily

OK...fair enough

Seriously, we are talking about an entire Presidency for the entire country. 1400 layoffs in an environment where eight million jobs have been added to an economy are irrelevant
Keystone was 2000 jobs in an economy where Republicans were filibustering 100,000 jobs

Why do you ask people's opinions only to argue with them ?

The economy in AZ has been awful for Obama's entire presidency.

There was no depression.

OK...fair enough

As I said, it's already been done in thread after thread here.

You laid down the challenge, we took it up and you lost. Deal with it.
Self declared victories do not count for anything

If you have proof, provide it. Otherwise accept defeat

From someone who does nothing but declare victory ?

What do you consider modern?

Lets go with post WWII
Nope try again,what on earth would qualify him to be the greatest in any times?!!

Well here is how it works

You explain how someone is a greater president than Obama and why and we will look at their accomplishments
Nope looking at him,not anyone else,unless you compare one pile of shit to another,you got nothing.

Sorry

But that does not qualify as clean debate in the clean debate zone. You will actually have to present some facts that back up your opinion

Like you did ?

Obamacare is great......is not a fact.

Another failed attempt

"All of them" is a response worthy of Sarah Palin

If you think any of them are better presidents than President Obama, name the President and your rationale that makes him better

I did that in the post you quoted, can you not read?

My mistake.....I was responding to your next post

OK...So you respond JFK and Reagan
Two fine Presidents in my estimation

What did JFK accomplish in three years?
Not a hell of a lot. His first two years were pretty much wasted. It was not till year three that he began to shine. JFK had the Bay of Pigs that was a disaster, Cuban Missile crisis was a major accomplishment but he didn't get the Soviets to back down like history records. JFK also pulled our missiles out of Turkey. JFK could have also done more for Civil Rights which he ignored the first two years. Then there was opening the door to Vietnam

Overall, I'd take Obamacare, stopping an economic depression, expansion of gay rights, killing bin Laden, recognition of Cuba and the Iran nuclear deal

I

There was no depression.

I would not waste much more time here.

This is simply a troll exercise.

PrQe7dU.jpg

Yes, Reagan put Russia in it's place, the obomanation let it out of the box!

OK...fair enough

Umm..that is what a "debate" forum is about

PrQe7dU.jpg

Cool

Vigilante wants to play with the grown ups

Who is a better president than Obama and why?
<photoshop does not count>

PrQe7dU.jpg

Cool

Apparently you aren't grown up enough to read what I said about Reagan, and the idiot currently ruining our foreign policy.... Are you reverting back into a 5th grader?

There was no depression.

OK...fair enough

Lets start here

Barack H. Obama is the Greatest President of Modern Times

What we can do is judge them by their accomplishments, by how they faced the challenges of their time. Coming off arguably one of the most disastrous presidencies in our history, that of George W. Bush, who cut taxes yet involved us in two un-paid for wars, and crashed our economy and that of the rest of the world as a result, we found ourselves with our nation’ first black president.
Not only did Barack H. Obama face the deeply entrenched racism of the nation that elected him, but a Republican Party determined to obstruct his every move, to make him a one term president and that term an utter failure. All the while, he had to face his real work, that for which he was elected: digging our nation out of the hole into which his predecessor had dragged us.
And it was a deep hole. Hated by the world, our economy in shambles, two wars continuing and with no real end in sight, let alone any idea of what, exactly, would constitute victory, Barack Obama stepped up to the plate, and like Babe Ruth calling his shot, made his play. Like Ruth, he hit it out of the park. This is not hyperbole. The facts prove it.

1. Had low interest rates....

Umm..that is what a "debate" forum is about

Ummmm.....

A debate is when you put forth and argument......SUPPORTED BY DATA THAT HAS BEEN ALIGNED IN A WAY THAT ADDS CREDIBILITY TO THE ARGUMENT.

A debate isn't saying BOH is great, now prove otherwise.

You want others to do what you won't.

PrQe7dU.jpg

Cool

Apparently you aren't grown up enough to read what I said about Reagan, and the idiot currently ruining our foreign policy.... Are you reverting back into a 5th grader?
Wow

"Reagan put Russia in its place"

What are you. In the fifth grade?

< by the way, it was the Soviet Union not Russia>

PrQe7dU.jpg

Cool

Wow

"Reagan put Russia in its place"

What are you. In the fifth grade?

< by the way, it was the Soviet Union not Russia>

Apparently you haven't reached 5th grade yet....

08b20a8d8ee5731b9ecb25cd0f6d9533.jpg

And I use today's RUSSIA so that dumb socialists realize what I talk about, most of you children weren't born when the USSR went bust!

So many choices, let's see I'll take Nixon over Obama any day. One of the best Presidents at foreign policy evidenced by his successful diplomacy with China and Russia. He ended the Vietnam War and by golly it actually did end. Watergate was the classic molehill built into a mountain by a ravenous Liberal media that absolutely HATED Nixon. Obama's foreign policy has the Middle East on fire, caused one of the great war induced human migrations in modern history, emboldened Russia and China into aggression. Economically he is equally clueless thinking that putting someone back to work at half of what he was making is a success story. Work force participation at all time lows. The country is divided Racially and economically in large part to Obama's never ending intrusions into every freaking Racial conflict and bashing the "rich". He had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden that was the result of years of intelligence that began under Bush.

So many choices, let's see I'll take Nixon over Obama any day. One of the best Presidents at foreign policy evidenced by his successful diplomacy with China and Russia. He ended the Vietnam War and by golly it actually did end. Watergate was the classic molehill built into a mountain by a ravenous Liberal media that absolutely HATED Nixon. Obama's foreign policy has the Middle East on fire, caused one of the great war induced human migrations in modern history, emboldened Russia and China into aggression. Economically he is equally clueless thinking that putting someone back to work at half of what he was making is a success story. Work force participation at all time lows. The country is divided Racially and economically in large part to Obama's never ending intrusions into every freaking Racial conflict and bashing the "rich". He had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden that was the result of years of intelligence that began under Bush.

It is difficult to argue with any of this. Well done.

Have to punt on Nixon

He had the skills to be President but had his personal demons. He just couldn't let things go. He had a compulsion to get at his perceived enemies.

Vietnam was a mess and I don't blame him for not being able to get out easily. Watergate was something that should have been over in a week but Nixon used his power to turn it into a crime

Have to punt on Nixon

He had the skills to be President but had his personal demons. He just couldn't let things go. He had a compulsion to get at his perceived enemies.

Vietnam was a mess and I don't blame him for not being able to get out easily. Watergate was something that should have been over in a week but Nixon used his power to turn it into a crime

What ????

Is this your "argument" ?

Against what ??? Nixon.

You really need to learn what debate means.

Forum List

Back