Barack Obama blunders again on the world stage

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Barack Obama blunders again on the world stage – Telegraph Blogs

It is only two weeks since his re-election, and his second term remains two months away, but Barack Obama is already blundering again on the world stage, with the kind of gaffes that would have been plastered on the front page of The New York Times if they had been committed by George W. Bush when he was in the White House. Obama's first term was littered with foreign policy gaffes, and there is every chance the second term will be more of the same.

Our little Chavez wannbe would be the last to chastise a commie regime. Of course he's torn because they aren't nice to his muslim brothers.

He's a total fraud, a creation of the media. Too bad half the nation are idiots with him and 3 million GOP didnt vote.

It is only two weeks since his re-election, and his second term remains two months away, but Barack Obama is already blundering again on the world stage, with the kind of gaffes that would have been plastered on the front page of The New York Times if they had been committed by George W. Bush when he was in the White House. Obama's first term was littered with foreign policy gaffes, and there is every chance the second term will be more of the same.

The rest of the world stopped laughing at us when we first elected Obama, and they are happy we reelected him. He has so much more respect on the world stage than GW ever had. Whether that is warranted or not, it is fact, so quit trying to find a dig that works, because this is an epic fail.

The rest of the world stopped laughing at us when we first elected Obama, and they are happy we reelected him. He has so much more respect on the world stage than GW ever had. Whether that is warranted or not, it is fact, so quit trying to find a dig that works, because this is an epic fail.

I know our enemies sure love and endorsed him, can't say the same for our allies.

He's a total fraud, a creation of the media. Too bad half the nation are idiots with him and 3 million GOP didnt vote.

I'm telling you rent this movie and see how much Obama is like CHANCE!!!
Being There" (1979) with Peter Sellers as :
Chance, a simple gardener, has never left the estate until his employer dies. His simple TV-informed utterances are mistaken for profundity

Some CHANCE the Gardener quotes that when you read them and substitute Obama for Chance???? Vapid... vacuous stupid!!

Louise who With other poor black seniors, were watching "Chance Gardener.."on TV..
Louise: It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!

President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
[Long pause]
Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.
[Benjamin Rand applauds]
President "Bobby": I admire your good, solid sense. That's precisely what we lack on Capitol Hill.

Being There (1979) - IMDb

I know our enemies sure love and endorsed him, can't say the same for our allies.

I can assure you, our allies like Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::doubt::doubt::doubt:

You can try to assure me, I doubt I'll buy it. You might want to ask Israels PM.

Last edited:

I'm telling you rent this movie and see how much Obama is like CHANCE!!!
Being There" (1979) with Peter Sellers as :
Chance, a simple gardener, has never left the estate until his employer dies. His simple TV-informed utterances are mistaken for profundity

Some CHANCE the Gardener quotes that when you read them and substitute Obama for Chance???? Vapid... vacuous stupid!!

Louise who With other poor black seniors, were watching "Chance Gardener.."on TV..
Louise: It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!

President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
[Long pause]
Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.
[Benjamin Rand applauds]
President "Bobby": I admire your good, solid sense. That's precisely what we lack on Capitol Hill.

Being There (1979) - IMDb
I and many others compared Bush, Jr. to Chauncey Gardner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPQ9gww_qc]"Being There" Movie Trailer starring Peter Sellers and Shirley MacLaine - YouTube[/ame]

I live "in the rest of the world" and I can tell you that while they prefer him to Bush, I certainly wouldn't say they respect him. They are at best indifferent. The fact of the matter is that European pendulum and through much of the world is pretty far to the left, and they will often lavish accolades on failures like Obama and Carter (Nobel prizes), they whining about strong US presidents as they did with Reagan.

No surprise there, just like the left does in the US. Foreign acceptance of US presidents is certainly not a gauge of success.

189609_472466592805874_327079375_n.jpg

@_#

Forum List

Back