Barack Obama and the Cult of Dependency

Ah I see this thread is still another right wing circle-jerk.

Hey, I understand, boys.

Tell yourselves whatever it takes to make you feel better about losing.

The 47% have kicked the GOP's ass and that must smart like hell.

Last edited:
The whole idea of conservatism is dead. If there is to be a country to take the mantle of freedom and opportunity, it isn't the US. It's someplace else. This election is what happens when the tipping point has been reached and a bare majority gets to vote themselves benefits from the labor of someone else. California is what happens when that majority has become entrenched. For the same reasons, I might add. The twins of importing immigrants that demand entitlements and increasing the number of domestic entitled. Now, those dumping the assets of others into the public trough are assured of permanency. This will last until there is nothing left to hand out.

Wahhh.................wahhhhhhhhh..................

You people pushed the GOP candidate in the direction that pleased you. But it did not please the majority of Americans and you lost an election. Lost it resoundingly. Now you can continue to double down on your stupidity, or you can learn something from the woodshedding the American Citizen has given you.

Since I voted for Reagan in 1980 I have not seen any repubs or GOPers reducing the debt or making govt. smaller, nor have they stopped welfare or the corporate tax code. But go ahead and blame Oblama and the democraric party.

you can keep lying to yourselves, it's damn good for a laugh, but if you want to win the presidency ever again and not be relegated to a regional party, you might want to take a good long look in the mirror.

when the dems fuck up badly in the next two years, and they will, there will be a blood bah.

Obama care will just be another tax on the working class.

It wasn't the working class that voted him in for a second go around, either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQjlzh279E]pt 1 John Stossel freeloaders 3-25-11 - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing left to do is the 50% of this country to STOP paying the bills for the other 50%. Let the incompetent celebrity in our White House get his other celebrity friends to pay the bills.

I am NOT looking forward to hundreds/thousands of government workers (soaking up all the tax money before it gets to those that need it) have access to my most personal/private/confidential health needs and TELL me how it is going to be for me.

Good-bye America - this country is sliding down a path that is unrecoverable. We will soon be a sad historical tale like many other countries in the books.

Well, Bye.

Obama's Election Seals Our Fate

By Monty Pelerin
11/8/12

The Obama re-election dooms the country. It ensures that his philosophy will be imposed for another four years.

His election ensures the continuing shift away from the Rule of Law, property rights, free men, and free markets. Obama's vision of how the world works ensures a dire economy until an economic collapse resets everything. The rest of the world, apparently bigger Obama supporters than U.S. voters, will not be immune from the consequences.

---

The Meaning of Obama's Election

Regarding the specifics of Obama's reelection, these comments from a perceptive reader, Syrin, are reasonable:

Here's what this means in my opinion:

1) Obamacare will be fully implemented
2) Biggest tax increase in the history of the world will come January
3) Supreme Court will now be fully liberal
4) We will surrender more of our rights to the UN - guns will be removed
5) The end of the US as we ever knew it
That last one is not hyperbole. I still think the election was stolen as I predicted a 5-10 voter fraud margin, and this is indeed the difference, but why would I make that last point? Here's why. The gov't will increase IMMENSELY the next four years. Gov't employees, union members and welfare dependents will be the BIGGEST VOTING FACTION from now until the end of the US society. We turned into England over night and we will never be able to go back. Exit polls showed overwhelming displeasure with Obamacare and they voted for him anyway. We cannot recover from this.

CONSERVATISM AS AN IDEOLOGY IS OVER IN AMERICA ! We are now officially the land of the dependent, jealous and greedy. Punishing success will be codified. No one will go into medicine or any field that takes a lot of time, money sweat and effort to achieve because work and success will no longer be rewarded.
I am serious when I say I will be stunned if the economic collapse doesn't happen in under two years. This isn't just an emotional reaction to a loss. These were my thoughts before we knew the results.
Make your peace with your family and prepare.

Read more: Articles: Obama's Election Seals Our Fate

you can keep lying to yourselves, it's damn good for a laugh, but if you want to win the presidency ever again and not be relegated to a regional party, you might want to take a good long look in the mirror.

when the dems fuck up badly in the next two years, and they will, there will be a blood bah.

Its this the kind of astute analysis by our conservative "friends" that lost them the election in 2012 and will lose it by an even greater margin in 2016. If they all want to hold their breath, throw a temper tantrum and turn blue, that's fine by me - don't start breathing again on my account.

The demographics show that the number of Blacks, Hispanics, women, young adults, the poor and union members who supported Obama will continue to grow, while the number of white middle aged males that form the core of the GOP will continue to shrink.

The "writing has been on the wall" for years, but then again conservatives are still grappling with their suspicious that "writing," "walls" and "arithmetic" are nothing more that liberal inventions to be used against them.

Last edited:
The only thing left to do is the 50% of this country to STOP paying the bills for the other 50%. Let the incompetent celebrity in our White House get his other celebrity friends to pay the bills.

I am NOT looking forward to hundreds/thousands of government workers (soaking up all the tax money before it gets to those that need it) have access to my most personal/private/confidential health needs and TELL me how it is going to be for me.

Good-bye America - this country is sliding down a path that is unrecoverable. We will soon be a sad historical tale like many other countries in the books.

What a stupid post.

voting-moron-GOP-1.jpg

:clap2:

I kind of (read: not really) feel sorry for you guys. It has to be killing you that the dim bulb over your head is fizzling to life with the realization that you are completely irrelevant in 21st Century society.

I think I'll copy and archive a bunch of threads here so I can throw them in your faces when the country becomes even more democratic in 2014.

Obama's second term is no threat to the status quo.

The real threat to our way of life is the status quo that the Ds and Rs have created in the last fourty years, but apparently very few of us seem to understand that.

Its this the kind of astute analysis by our conservative "friends" that lost them the election in 2012 and will lose it by an even greater margin in 2016. If they all want to hold their breath, throw a temper tantrum and turn blue, that's fine by me - don't start breathing again on my account.

The demographics show that the number of Blacks, Hispanics, women, young adults, the poor and union members who supported Obama will continue to grow, while the number of white middle aged males that form the core of the GOP will continue to shrink.

The "writing has been on the wall" for years, but then again conservatives are still grappling with their suspicious that "writing," "walls" and "arithmetic" are nothing more that liberal inventions to be used against them.

So when that dying breed of white middle aged males, and the apparently tiny portions of all those other demographics who are self-supporting without government, finally become extinct, who is going to feed, clothe and house all the blacks, Hispanics, women, poor, and union members who just voted themselves (hopefully) a place at the public trough?

Forum List

Back