Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

I only have 2 things I disagree with

1) You characterizing me as belonging to the republican party. I belong to neither party and do not wholeheartedly subscribe to either party's ideology.

2) That the far right is in control of said party. I think the party has no one in control.

No president...be it Bush Or Obama...can EVER make me ashamed to be an American

I'm touchy when it comes to patriotism.

Republicans have used that card over and over again and it sickens me.

Like I said, they squat on this country. Bush was a sh*tstain on American politics. They carry guns to town halls and shout down speakers then complain that their right to bear arms is compromised and their right to free speech is denied. They constantly put down Democrats and Liberals as un American when it is they who have damaged this country terribly. Their ignorance. The rights "war on science". Their actions going one way then their denial going the other. They are just awful.

Awww quit your fucking whining!!!!

BFGRN I think you are going to take over Glenn Beck's spot as #1 Conspiracy theorist on my list.

Nice try...a slimy way of trying to create diversion...sorry...I DIDN'T say what Senator DeMint SAID or what Congressman Sessions SAID...

WHERE is the "personal responsibility" you pea brains preach, but NEVER follow?

I'm certainly not alone in seeing that the current Republicans have only ONE agenda...take down the President of the United States and if America goes down with it, so be it, just as long as they can regain power...

My agenda is to take down all the republican and democrat incumbents and replace them with new people, and if those people fall into the corruption that our current batch of representatives are ALL in then we vote them out too until those we elect get the message to cut the crap.

It wasn't a diversion by the way, it was my honest opinion of your post....seemed like you were extrapolating more than was there, much like Glenn Beck does with Obama's statements.

You have the right to your opinion. But as I said, I am not alone in my assessment of the GOP's agenda... so it is not hyperbole...

Perhaps this can be answered by another pantywaste.

So gaybikershithead, why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

Perhaps this can be answered by another pantywaste.

So gaybikershithead, why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

Trying to figure out how the CIA has come to represent all of America.....

Forum List

Back