Barack Obama and the Betrayal of Black America

The crocodile tears shed on behalf of the plight of Blacks by our conservative brothers is something to behold.

Odd that they never felt so sympathetic for our Black Citizens until a BLack man was in the oval office, thought, isn't it?

Conservatives, the Republican Party, was formed to end the slavery of the black man at the hands of liberals, the Democrat Party. Now the Democrats have enslaved the blacks in a way blacks can only break the bonds.

All I ask blacks is why?

Barack Obama and the Betrayal of Black America

When Barack Obama was elected as the president of the United States, black liberals dreamily believed that the numerous maladies in the black community would cease to exist.

Read more: Articles: Barack Obama and the Betrayal of Black America

What's the "problem"? I am willing to bet that you would be amongst the folks complaining that "Obama is a racist!" in an hysterical manner if he did specifically "connect" with and start programs solely for "the Blacks". What happened to the 'individual', or do you feel more comfortable like some other republicans and "conservatives" in trying to make this election about race?

The liberals are getting nervous and trying to push a third party candidate. LOL!

Or disliking every single black person that isn't on your side of the political spectrum, which is most of them, am I right?

You fucks prop up the few that share your politics and then you proceed to use them as weapons to tear down and destroy all the rest.

Your first 'question' is a sweeping generalization that has no basis in fact.

And the biggest thing tearing down the minorities in America are the policies of the Democratic Party, by fostering the false belief that 'government' is the answer to EVERY problem, real or imagined.

That is not a policy, belief or goal of the democratic party.

Really, when did liberals ever answer a question that did NOT include government funding?

The liberals are getting nervous and trying to push a third party candidate. LOL!

Gary Johnson IS a Liberal! He doesn't have the same neocon foreign policy as Obama and Romney, he doesn't have the same policies toward Our civil Liberties as Obama and Romney, and he doesn't have the same views regarding taxes like Romney and Obama.

The crocodile tears shed on behalf of the plight of Blacks by our conservative brothers is something to behold.

Odd that they never felt so sympathetic for our Black Citizens until a BLack man was in the oval office, thought, isn't it?

Conservatives, the Republican Party, was formed to end the slavery of the black man at the hands of liberals, the Democrat Party. Now the Democrats have enslaved the blacks in a way blacks can only break the bonds.

That's PATENTLY FALSE, the republicans of that time were Liberal, radical republicans who wanted to change the status quo and not KEEP it like their CONSERVATIVE democrat adversaries. As a rule conservatives don't want a lot of change. Who were the conservatives who fought for Civil Rights and marched next to MLK Jr.? William F. Buckley and the folks at National Review? :lol:

LOL! democrats love to try and flip the looking glass around like this. They always fail. LOL!

Can't blame them for being ashamed of their party.

Easily my biggest disappointment of Obama's administration. We've never had a President better-equipped, not even close, to "bring people together", to finally heal wounds, to finally help this country put race issues behind us. And he has done nothing, zero, (0), zip to accomplish that.

If he can't/won't do it, who can/will?

My guess is that his reason for this lack of action is political: Trying to bring the "sides" together, to finally heal racial wounds, would piss off a critical constituency of his.

Last edited:

Easily my biggest disappointment of Obama's administration. We've never had a President better-equipped, not even close, to "bring people together", to finally heal wounds, to finally help this country put race issues behind us. And he has done nothing, zero, (0), zip to accomplish that.

If he can't/won't do it, who can/will?

My guess is that his reason for this lack of action is political: Trying to bring the "sides" together, to finally heal racial wounds, would piss off a critical constituency of his.

Heal what wounds? The racism wounds?

Sorry... but the racist mother fucking assholes need to do that themselves. What, is a black man supposed to make them hate him less? Why is that responsibility on Obama?

What other fucking things are we trying to "heal"? Is a democrat president supposed to do what you want so you feel that we can "come together"?

Sorry, but you racist cocksuckers need to change yourself, yourself.

We've never had a President better-equipped, not even close, to "bring people together", to finally heal wounds, to finally help this country put race issues behind us.

What makes you say that?

Did Robert Mugabe betray black africans? How about Charles Taylor, how much good has he done?

obama has no loyalty to black Americans. They owe HIM, but he doesn't owe them anything. Their support was his as a matter of right.

There's nothing more entertaining to me than when Conservatives tell us what "black people" really think.

No Conservative need to tell you how "black people really think".

Black people showed the world that they are truly brainwashed (I use the word "BRAIN" in this case with caution) by spitting and pissing on the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. by voting for a punk who is happy to keep them at 20% unemployed and 70% illegitimate, by voting based on the color of skin, rather than the content of character.

Yeah, that would be really entertaining, if it wasn't so tragically sad.

Forum List

Back