Barack Obama and Dems support oral sex with underage boys.

The kid admitted to the police he lied to the man about his age.

He told the guy he was 18

Yet David Vitter dons diapers to fuck his regular prostitute ( who is now dead BTW) and gets re elected

Mr. Gauthier was, until recently, a minor Democratic State Representative in Minnesota with probably barely any name recognition outside his district. Now, Mr. Gauthier could be fixing to face 15 minutes of infamy.

You see, among his other pastimes, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll the popular website Craigslist, and not for used toasters, or futons, or any of the things most people use Craigslist for. No, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll Craigslist for sex. With young men. Or in this case, a 17-year-old boy.

Minnesota State Rep. Terry Gauthier Told to Resign After Oral Sex With 17-year-old | TheBlaze.com

I've heard of no press conference of Barack Obama condemning these actions. Even if he did, what does it matter? He must support this sort of thing. Sure Dems are asking this man to step down. So what? It's what their party stands for.

Your just jealous

Last edited:
Good God, didn't Clinton teach these idiots anything?

Apparently he did.

35yjc2.jpg

I don't suppose it bothers you that every single one of the "quotes" in your post and sig are LIES.

Nope. Didn't think so.

First sentence in my siggy is from BO's acceptance speech to the DNC, August 28, 2008 (page 4 at the link has the quote)

Barack Obama - DNC - Obama Acceptance Speech - 28 August 2008

Second sentence is from Obama's campaign speech in Roanoke, VA, July 13, 2012.
(about 3/4 of the way down the page)

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

You're the liar.

Forum List

Back