Barack Obama and Dems support oral sex with underage boys.

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Mr. Gauthier was, until recently, a minor Democratic State Representative in Minnesota with probably barely any name recognition outside his district. Now, Mr. Gauthier could be fixing to face 15 minutes of infamy.

You see, among his other pastimes, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll the popular website Craigslist, and not for used toasters, or futons, or any of the things most people use Craigslist for. No, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll Craigslist for sex. With young men. Or in this case, a 17-year-old boy.

Minnesota State Rep. Terry Gauthier Told to Resign After Oral Sex With 17-year-old | TheBlaze.com

I've heard of no press conference of Barack Obama condemning these actions. Even if he did, what does it matter? He must support this sort of thing. Sure Dems are asking this man to step down. So what? It's what their party stands for.

Mr. Gauthier was, until recently, a minor Democratic State Representative in Minnesota with probably barely any name recognition outside his district. Now, Mr. Gauthier could be fixing to face 15 minutes of infamy.

You see, among his other pastimes, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll the popular website Craigslist, and not for used toasters, or futons, or any of the things most people use Craigslist for. No, Mr. Gauthier likes to troll Craigslist for sex. With young men. Or in this case, a 17-year-old boy.

Minnesota State Rep. Terry Gauthier Told to Resign After Oral Sex With 17-year-old | TheBlaze.com

I've heard of no press conference of Barack Obama condemning these actions. Even if he did, what does it matter? He must support this sort of thing. Sure Dems are asking this man to step down. So what? It's what their party stands for.

Press conference? You're expecting a lot of a man who appointed Kevin Jennings, a man who has admitted to counseling a minor boy for whom he was responsible in the "best" way to conduct an adult relationship with an adult man as the nation's "safe schools czar".

Considering how the left attacks all Republicans and Conservatives when one member of the party screws up and/or misspeaks, I think it's quite fair to say that Obama, Reid and Pelosi all endorse oral sex with teenage boys in bushes at rest stops.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Hells bells, I'll go a step further and say all liberals support their elected representatives right to have oral sex encounters with 17 year olds at rest stops.

Why not?

And while we're at it, how about 50 threads on oral sex with teenage boys at rest stops?

I'm too busy miracle growing in the garden right now, but I'm sure we can match the libs later.

:D

Bravo! :clap2:

A troll is you.

If one Democrat supports it then all of them do? Isn't that the same standard they are perscribing to all Republicans because of Akins?

Bravo! :clap2:

A troll is you.

sarcasm is apparently lost on you.

I believe he was doing to the libtards what they do to the GOP members here... taking the actions of 1 person, and claiming that the entire party supports them.

I could be wrong about his intent, I suppose.

If one Democrat supports it then all of them do? Isn't that the same standard they are perscribing to all Republicans because of Akins?

correct

sarcasm is apparently lost on you.

I believe he was doing to the libtards what they do to the GOP members here... taking the actions of 1 person, and claiming that the entire party supports them.

I could be wrong about his intent, I suppose.

Nope it wasn't.

Either way it is a troll move.

I think that's the point

The guy is unmarried and broke no laws of the state.

David Vitter was defended by the right for repetedly wearing diapers at his favorite prostitutes meetings

they re elected him

Let's see...
ONE Hand
oral sex with teenage boy

Other Hand
"legitimate rape" words used by Akin.

OH yes! Definitely totally "Obscene"... "legitimate rape" how can anyone put those two words together and not see an "obscenity"!

NO question!

Last edited:
The guy is unmarried and broke no laws of the state.

David Vitter was defended by the right for repetedly wearing diapers at his favorite prostitutes meetings

they re elected him

So? Todd Akin didn't break any laws. That's not what this is about. I find it disturbing you so eagerly defend him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back