Barack Hussein Obama: Economic stimulator extroadinaire!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Well, if your personal economy depends on gun and/or ammo sales and manufacture.

I bought a brand new .40 auto pistol because I was finished buying everyone else presents, and because obama might ban guns all together. If not in this term than in his third. When I was at the gun store they were TOTALLY out of Assault Weapons. It's all the gun shop owners could talk about.

Gun prices are through the roof and it still doesn't stop the sales of them. Gun shops are doing booked up concealed carry weapons classes daily. It's funny and crazy at the same time.

If he ends up not ever doing anything about guns at all, so much the better. More armed citizens means less chance that the government can enslave us.

Thanks obammy!

Back to reality, we have had not one but four years of $800 billion "stimulus" which has done nothing but increase our national debt by over $3 trillion. This has been hidden from the public by passing "continuing resolutions" (rather than actual budgets) which have simply maintained this additional level of spending in each succeeding year. But let's get back to "assault weapons" or some other diversion to take our minds off of our impending bankruptcy.

I love when pro gun people become so proud that guns are selling out at stores after several innocent lives are taken by them. Maybe Nanza was on some gun company's payroll.

Kind of like Obama dropping predator missiles on American citizens.

I love when pro gun people become so proud that guns are selling out at stores after several innocent lives are taken by them. Maybe Nanza was on some gun company's payroll.
They are not buying guns because kids were killed.

This is how fucking stupid the left have become.

Correct. But stop fucking bragging about it Jesus some horrifying shit just happened.

Back to reality, we have had not one but four years of $800 billion "stimulus" which has done nothing but increase our national debt by over $3 trillion. This has been hidden from the public by passing "continuing resolutions" (rather than actual budgets) which have simply maintained this additional level of spending in each succeeding year. But let's get back to "assault weapons" or some other diversion to take our minds off of our impending bankruptcy.

You do know that most of the 800 billion was in tax cuts, and the president can't help if the rich have the trickled stopped so they can quench their greedy thirst?

Well, if your personal economy depends on gun and/or ammo sales and manufacture.

I bought a brand new .40 auto pistol because I was finished buying everyone else presents, and because obama might ban guns all together. If not in this term than in his third. When I was at the gun store they were TOTALLY out of Assault Weapons. It's all the gun shop owners could talk about.

Gun prices are through the roof and it still doesn't stop the sales of them. Gun shops are doing booked up concealed carry weapons classes daily. It's funny and crazy at the same time.

If he ends up not ever doing anything about guns at all, so much the better. More armed citizens means less chance that the government can enslave us.

Thanks obammy!

support your local gun dealer and stick it to the IRS by showing them your tax paying patriotism with a barrel of a rifle.

I love how you lefties trod all over the dead bodies of the innocent to force others to believe the way you do. I guess the ends justify doing it eh?

You might notice that the debt and deficit aren't being ignored.

No, well yes, they are stupid, but they never miss an opportunity to showboat the corpses of innocents. It's almost like they are glad.

Thanks obammy!

support your local gun dealer and stick it to the IRS by showing them your tax paying patriotism with a barrel of a rifle.

Hey Liberal Soldier, you're misfiring. Those strawmen shouldn't be so hard for you to defeat.

You do know that most of the 800 billion was in tax cuts, and the president can't help if the rich have the trickled stopped so they can quench their greedy thirst?

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge on this subject. :lol:

President Obama stopped a depression, doubled the Stock Market, created an additional 850,000 jobs a month

Four more years baby

Forum List

Back