Barack Has a Record

I really don't understand you wing nuts. You talk about not being dependant on the government and how when people are poor or unemployed it's their fault, how nobody is entitled to a job and how people should create their own jobs if they can't find someone who will how them.... Yet you'll turn right around and say it's all the government's fault, it's all Obama's fault. Absolutely zero consistency, other than always complaining, and never offering any kind of solutions.

rush_lemmings_001.jpg

'Nuff said.....​

Your sig quote for Jefferson is bogus, btw...
The end of democracy...(Quotation) « Thomas Jefferson
Earliest known appearance in print: 1994
Status: This exact quotation has not been found in the writings of Thomas Jefferson. It may be a mistaken amalgamation of the author's comments in the above 1994 reference with a real Jefferson quotation.

Well now, we have a Republican front runner. No other than ol' Newtie. Tell me, GOP'ers, were you to leave your bank account and 13 year old daughter in a room alone with Newtie for half a day, would either be in the same condition as you left them when you came back?

Newtie is smart, personable, and has a great sense of humor. He is also completely amoral. Fact.
....And, a.....

I really don't understand you wing nuts. You talk about not being dependant on the government and how when people are poor or unemployed it's their fault, how nobody is entitled to a job and how people should create their own jobs if they can't find someone who will how them.... Yet you'll turn right around and say it's all the government's fault, it's all Obama's fault. Absolutely zero consistency, other than always complaining, and never offering any kind of solutions.

I don't have the solution, you are right. However, I am quite sure the solution does not live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He needs to be evicted, the White House has lost it's value and needs to be repaired.

He has no platform to run on, he can only tell us how bad his competition is.

Oh and that job entitlement thing, you might be on to something there. I say it's time we focus on the solution, not the problem. I am results oriented, not much for hopey changey stuff.
Gee.....so many details.

I'm sure California Girl appreciates having a sister-Bubblehead, here.

277.gif

I don't have the solution, you are right. However, I am quite sure the solution does not live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. He needs to be evicted, the White House has lost it's value and needs to be repaired.

In favor of what? What is your main complaint with Obama? Do you even know? I what mine are. Is it the fact that he hasn't fixed the economy? If you say yes, I'm going to bookmark it and pull it up every single time you make a comment about how the market needs to be left to fix itself. Is it the fact that Congress is acting like a bunch of childish fucks? If you say yes, I'm going to bookmark it and bring it up every time you complain about separation of powers.

He has no platform to run on, he can only tell us how bad his competition is.

That seems to be the platform you're advocating. Obama is bad so someone else has to be good.

Oh and that job entitlement thing, you might be on to something there. I say it's time we focus on the solution, not the problem.

I agree. But all you're saying is that Obama is the problem. And that's all the GOP field seems to be saying.

I am results oriented, not much for hopey changey stuff.

As am I. Obama has been presenting compromise packages to move the country forward. Now if only the idiots in Congress would stop rejecting the other side's respective halves of the compromises and acting like children.

Maybe if you opened your mind and not saw us as wing nuts you would be able to understand our thinking?

Well, by that kind of reasoning, if the US would have simply opened its mind and not saw bin Laden as extremist, maybe we would have understood his thinking. I say FUCK THAT. The reason you're wing nuts is because of your thinking. I understand it, and I call it like it is.

We never say it is their fault if they are unemployed. Not sure where you get that from

From everything you wing nuts say. :eusa_whistle: I guess you don't pay attention to what people say on this board, what candidates like Herman Cain have said, etc.

No one IS entitled to a job. It is up to each person to prove they are qualified and worthy of any goven job

Yet one of the constant complaints against Obama from the right wing nuts is unemployment.

We never say they should create their own job. We say they should either create a demand for their talent (differential) or consider ways to start their own venture

Let's not play word games. It all boils down to the same thing. People should be responsible for their own employment, right? Okay then, stop blaming Obama for unemployment numbers then.

Yes. We blame government for intervening in the private secotr and inhibiting them to do what they do....grow business which increases jobs. ANd just an FYI...if you would listen you would be aware that the right's solution is to let the private secotr do what they do best

Like I said, it's the government's fault according to you. Except, that it's the individuals' faults they aren't employed. You can't have it both ways. Apparently individuals wallow in victimhood inappropriated but businesses are right to do it.

The problem with you is you are so busy regurgitating inaccurate talking points, you have absolutely no idea what the right says and wants.

No, it's the wing nuts that regurgitate inaccurate talking points. I'm pointing out the contradictory nature of some of these talking points.

Apply your own mind and your own ability to reason...for if you did, you may understand those that think differently than you do.

I apply my own mind all of the time. Which is why I see the inherent contradictions in everything you're saying.

Last edited:
The Hussein has a record, he won't run on it.

But Republicans will be more than happy to run on his record. :D
....'Cause the LAST thing they want to run-on, is their OWN record!!!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Gardena Valley Democratic Club... totally non-biased source... :rofl:

luciferstoychestlarge2011.jpg

"The Bible says, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness!" (Isaiah 5:20). Nothing could more accurately describe America's toymakers as they seek to harvest the souls of little children for their dark master, Satan every Christmas! The Devil cackles with delight as he carefully opens his toychest in gleeful mockery of Baby Jesus' Birthday! Read about what Lucifer is trying to peddle to your children and click on each link to purchase and burn every one of these vile Christmas toys!"

Suffer The Little Children

(....'Cause they can't vote, anyhow.)​

Maybe if you opened your mind and not saw us as wing nuts you would be able to understand our thinking?

Well, by that kind of reasoning, if the US would have simply opened its mind and not saw bin Laden as extremist, maybe we would have understood his thinking. I say FUCK THAT. The reason you're wing nuts is because of your thinking. I understand it, and I call it like it is.

We never say it is their fault if they are unemployed. Not sure where you get that from

From everything you wing nuts say. :eusa_whistle: I guess you don't pay attention to what people say on this board, what candidates like Herman Cain have said, etc.

Yet one of the constant complaints against Obama from the right wing nuts is unemployment.

Let's not play word games. It all boils down to the same thing. People should be responsible for their own employment, right? Okay then, stop blaming Obama for unemployment numbers then.

Yes. We blame government for intervening in the private secotr and inhibiting them to do what they do....grow business which increases jobs. ANd just an FYI...if you would listen you would be aware that the right's solution is to let the private secotr do what they do best

Like I said, it's the government's fault according to you. Except, that it's the individuals' faults they aren't employed. You can't have it both ways. Apparently individuals wallow in victimhood inappropriated but businesses are right to do it.

The problem with you is you are so busy regurgitating inaccurate talking points, you have absolutely no idea what the right says and wants.

No, it's the wing nuts that regurgitate inaccurate talking points. I'm pointing out the contradictory nature of some of these talking points.

Apply your own mind and your own ability to reason...for if you did, you may understand those that think differently than you do.

I apply my own mind all of the time. Which is why I see the inherent contradictions in everything you're saying.[/QUOTE]

do you even read what you write?

You compare conservative thinking to Islamic extremism? That in itself is pathetic.

As I said (and you refused to read and comprehend)...yes, we complain about Obama and unemployment...and our complaint is that he is continually intevening in the private sector and inhibiting employment. What is it that you dont get about that?

We never say iut is the individuals fault that they are unemployed...you keep sayingt that and using it against us.....WE NEVER SAID THAT. What we say is it is up to each individual to do what they need to do to become employed...and if they dont try...THEN IT IS THEIR FAULT...

The only reason you are able to POINT OUT THE CONTRADICTORY of the right is by claiming the right says something that they never say.

Yes, the talking heads say the right says it...but the right doesnt say it.

It was like what Obama did...
He said...

"they will tell you I have a funny name and I am black...."

And morons likme you went out there saying:

"the right is saying he has a funny name and he is black"

People like you have the capacity to think and reason....but it is quite obvious people like you are too lazy to use those attirbutes.

You are pathetic.

You compare conservative thinking to Islamic extremism? That in itself is pathetic.

No, I'm comparing political extremism to religious extremism. There's a fundamental similarity. They're both extremist. Both devoid of logic, both in defiance of fact, both hellbent on upholding and preserving ideological concepts at the expense of all rationality.

As I said (and you refused to read and comprehend)...yes, we complain about Obama and unemployment...and our complaint is that he is continually intevening in the private sector and inhibiting employment. What is it that you dont get about that?

I get it. You think that businesses are being victimized. The only problem is that you emphatically reject talk about victimhood when it would support something other than your pre-determined ideological goals.

We never say iut is the individuals fault that they are unemployed...you keep sayingt that and using it against us.....WE NEVER SAID THAT. What we say is it is up to each individual to do what they need to do to become employed...and if they dont try...THEN IT IS THEIR FAULT...

Like I said, stop playing word games. It all boils down the same way. It's the individual's responsibility to make themselves employment worthy and it's not the government's fault. Okay, fine. THEN STOP USING UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES AS A COMPLAINT AGAINST OBAMA.

The only reason you are able to POINT OUT THE CONTRADICTORY of the right is by claiming the right says something that they never say.

Nope. Using your very own words.

Yes, the talking heads say the right says it...but the right doesnt say it.

You need to start paying attention.

It was like what Obama did...
He said...

"they will tell you I have a funny name and I am black...."

And morons likme you went out there saying:

"the right is saying he has a funny name and he is black"

No, I'm using YOUR OWN WORDS.

People like you have the capacity to think and reason....but it is quite obvious people like you are too lazy to use those attirbutes.

I see, an ad hominem. Well you know what they say, when the argument gets tough, the ignorant get abusive.

You are pathetic.

I repeat, when the argument gets tough, the ignorant get abusive.

No, I'm comparing political extremism to religious extremism. There's a fundamental similarity. They're both extremist. Both devoid of logic, both in defiance of fact, both hellbent on upholding and preserving ideological concepts at the expense of all rationality.

I get it. You think that businesses are being victimized. The only problem is that you emphatically reject talk about victimhood when it would support something other than your pre-determined ideological goals.

Like I said, stop playing word games. It all boils down the same way. It's the individual's responsibility to make themselves employment worthy and it's not the government's fault. Okay, fine. THEN STOP USING UNEMPLOYMENT FIGURES AS A COMPLAINT AGAINST OBAMA.

Nope. Using your very own words.

You need to start paying attention.

No, I'm using YOUR OWN WORDS.

I see, an ad hominem. Well you know what they say, when the argument gets tough, the ignorant get abusive.

You are pathetic.

I repeat, when the argument gets tough, the ignorant get abusive.

you know....one day when you have nothing to do...scan the boards....

I never refer to the liberal ideology as "nutty" or "whacko" or "stupid"

Why? Becuase whereas I disagree with much of what they say and for good reason, I do not listen to the spin and instead I understand why they think as they do and thus respect what they think

I never refer to ANY left leaning politician as an idiot, or a nut job or a whacko.

Why? Becuase there is not a single eleceted official in the house or the senate that is not well educated and knowledgable about what is going on around them. I do not agree with half of them...but I understand their sentiments becuase I refuse to listen to the spin...I just disagree with them.

That being said....you see anyone who thinks differently than you as a nut job, an extremist and an idiot.

Why? Becuase as opposed to trying to understand those that think differently than you, you instead opt to believe the spin...

And to me? That makes you naive and nothing more than a regurgitator of spin and rhetoric.

I bet you use the line..."the GOP only wants to help the rich"
I bet you believe that..."the GOP dont care about the poor"
I bet you believe that..."the GOP are racist in their ideology"

Am I correct?

His only hope is to continue creating envy and promoting Class Warfare. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' People just need to take the time and read that. It's Alinsky's Marxist guide for 'Community Organizing.' Class Warfare is possibly the most important rule in the book. Creating anger & bitterness is the golden rule. Check it out.

Please tell me what the first sentence of the second paragraph on page 26 of that book is please.

Thanks.

....'Cause the LAST thing they want to run-on, is their OWN record!!!!

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Gardena Valley Democratic Club... totally non-biased source... :rofl:

luciferstoychestlarge2011.jpg

"The Bible says, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness!" (Isaiah 5:20). Nothing could more accurately describe America's toymakers as they seek to harvest the souls of little children for their dark master, Satan every Christmas! The Devil cackles with delight as he carefully opens his toychest in gleeful mockery of Baby Jesus' Birthday! Read about what Lucifer is trying to peddle to your children and click on each link to purchase and burn every one of these vile Christmas toys!"

Suffer The Little Children

(....'Cause they can't vote, anyhow.)​

odd... you seem to enjoy religious quotations and sites, but call me a fundamentalist wackjob?

Please.

Well Barry didn't have a record in 2008.

He's got one now. It sucks but its his.

Of course he can't run on the damned thing but he can run on the "evil" rich and how they need to "pay their fair share." Of course he will completely ignore the 47% who pay no Fed taxes. Everything will be about class warfare and thats about all he can run on.

2013 is gonna be all about the "evil" rich because it sure as hell can't be about his sucky record.

Well Barry didn't have a record in 2008.

He's got one now. It sucks but its his.

Of course he can't run on the damned thing but he can run on the "evil" rich and how they need to "pay their fair share." Of course he will completely ignore the 47% who pay no Fed taxes. Everything will be about class warfare and thats about all he can run on.

2013 is gonna be all about the "evil" rich because it sure as hell can't be about his sucky record.

Complaining about the "47% who pay no Fed taxes" while protecting the rich from allowing the TEMPORARY tax cuts from expiring = Class Warfare

Last edited:

Forum List

Back