Barack/Barry Obama/Soetoro (D) AKA

The only class warfare that threatens America comes from a class of bureaucrats and crony capitalists rising above society – calling the shots, rigging the rules, and securing their places of privilege at our expense. ~Paul Ryan~

Bring it Joe :D

As long as government plays with the economy its never going to get better.Time to let the free market do its job. Vote Libertarian Vote Johnson!

"American deserve a choice" ~Paul Ryan~

apparently that means two choices -

Ryan will be on the ballot for both his House Seat and the Romney ticket - the confidence for Romney's success is overwhelming ...

"American deserve a choice" ~Paul Ryan~

apparently that means two choices -

Ryan will be on the ballot for both his House Seat and the Romney ticket - the confidence for Romney's success is overwhelming ...

Yeah, it is not the first time this has happened for sure. Biden did it.

If he wins his seat, and Romney/Ryan Presidency, they will hold a special election for his seat

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pa...oth-congress-and-vice-president-in-wisconsin/

Last edited:
I have seen kid's cereal commercials with more going on than the OP. Since you are not here for a discussion, i give your troll a 3. Get a fucking picture or something, we are not in the 1990s.

I have seen kid's cereal commercials with more going on than the OP. Since you are not here for a discussion, i give your troll a 3. Get a fucking picture or something, we are not in the 1990s.

Sure if you lack the comprehension skills and only like kids cereal you would see it that way. I say lay off the sugar and get an adult cereal

Sure if you lack the comprehension skills and only like kids cereal you would see it that way. I say lay off the sugar and get an adult cereal

I'm not sure comprehension skills are the best way to defend an OP that seems to have been written by a five-year old.

It's childish and completely devoid of any intellectual merit - as is anyone who defends it.

I'm not sure comprehension skills are the best way to defend an OP that seems to have been written by a five-year old.

It's childish and completely devoid of any intellectual merit - as is anyone who defends it.

The meat of the thread is stop discussing Ryan and start defending obama's economy failures.

BigReb -

Why shouldn't the record of someone standing for VP of the USA be discussed?

Well if you want to discuss the VP you must discuss biden VP versus VP not the Ryan versus obama.

yeah, don't look at the whole picture, just take the parts that are good and ignore the bad.

If the VP is what counts obama is really in deep shit with biden that is if you want to go there VP versus VP.

BigReb -

Why shouldn't the record of someone standing for VP of the USA be discussed?

Well if you want to discuss the VP you must discuss biden VP versus VP not the Ryan versus obama.

I don't see anyone on this thread comparing Ryan with anyone.

What I see is another one of these brain-dead Soetoro gags, and not a lot else.
Again this thread is pointing out the bullshit discussions were having when we should be discussing obama's failed economic policy.
But it's Ryan this or Ryan that all bullshit.

This thread IS the bullshit discussions we're having.

If you really a think a thread that starts with a Soetoro gag is an important statement on the economy, you have a lot to learn about both political discourse and economics.

Forum List

Back