Bar Complaint Filed Against Counsel For Dr. Christine Blasey Ford

This is nothing but harassment. Judicial Watch is a pawn of Trump. Kavanaugh lied to the Senate about his drinking. He is the one who should be disbarred.

This is nothing but harassment. Judicial Watch is a pawn of Trump. Kavanaugh lied to the Senate about his drinking. He is the one who should be disbarred.

hahahahahahaha

"Lied to the Senate about his drinking"....wow, is a fainting couch required? Who are these new liberals so uptight about so many things? It's a real mystery

Those are the lawyers that Diane Feinstein set up Ford with...which begs the question as to who their REAL client was...Blasey-Ford...or Diane Feinstein and Democrats on the Judiciary Committee? It is rather obvious that Grassley did in fact offer to have Blasey-Ford's testimony taken outside of that hearing where her privacy would have been protected but that Blasey-Ford was never told about that option! Instead she was dragged into that hearing room and forced to give public testimony. So who was it that made that happen? If the lawyers for Blasey-Ford went along with keeping her in the dark so as to have their "show trial" of Kavanaugh...then they should face harsh penalties from the Bar!

Wow, and I thought the bitch Ford accused SCJ Kavanaugh that he tried to rape her? Can you libfucks just for once pull your peabrains out of your big smelly asses and really see what is going on for once, instead of drinking that liberal social kool-aid?

Obama-SuckaKool-Aid.jpg[img]

Those are the lawyers that Diane Feinstein set up Ford with...which begs the question as to who their REAL client was...Blasey-Ford...or Diane Feinstein and Democrats on the Judiciary Committee? It is rather obvious that Grassley did in fact offer to have Blasey-Ford's testimony taken outside of that hearing where her privacy would have been protected but that Blasey-Ford was never told about that option! Instead she was dragged into that hearing room and forced to give public testimony. So who was it that made that happen? If the lawyers for Blasey-Ford went along with keeping her in the dark so as to have their "show trial" of Kavanaugh...then they should face harsh penalties from the Bar!
Grassley even tweeted about his offer to fly out to Fraud and he offered more than once. It was in the public domain. I find it strange that Fraud was unaware of the offer. Would be good to know what actually transpired here.

Ford needs to go to jail for taking part in a lie to destroy a mans life.

I wouldn't go that far, Hurricane! I think Ford has some memory issues...I think it's a good bet that she has some substance abuse issues as well. Let's be honest here...she got used by the Democrats on that committee and they couldn't have cared less about how painful the process was for her. It made me sick to my stomach to hear Democratic Senator after Democratic Senator calling her heroic when it was THEY that betrayed her trust...leaked her name to the media...and then forced her to testify in front of the cameras!

I wonder sometimes if she's going to come out of whatever fog she's walking around in and realize that she actually DID get raped but that it was done by the Democrats on that committee and her own lawyers!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back