Bar-ca-loh-nah

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Yep. Great game. These was a tornado warning in my area so we had to watch it with a split screen and the audio on the stupid weatherman who talked about how great Man U was... but the end result it all that matters. :afro:

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Yep. Great game. These was a tornado warning in my area so we had to watch it with a split screen and the audio on the stupid weatherman who talked about how great Man U was... but the end result it all that matters. :afro:

Man U were outplayed from the git go.

Barcelona are, in my opinion, the best soccer team in the planet this season - have been for a while and, will probably remain so for quite some time. That was a beautiful game.

Did you know that one of their players was diagnosed with cancer in March, had an op, and played the whole 90 minutes? Impressive.

I'm a Chelsea supporter, so I kinda wanted Barcelona to win anyway... in an 'anyone but Man U' way. LOL

That was amazing. But most of Barca's performances are amazing. Not only is this the best team in the world, it is one of the best side's of all time. I almost felt sorry for ManU. Almost.

That was amazing. But most of Barca's performances are amazing. Not only is this the best team in the world, it is one of the best side's of all time. I almost felt sorry for ManU. Almost.

It's hard to feel any sympathy for that gang of thugs and whiners.

As an aside, I have found the whole Ryan Giggs and the Super Injunction saga very entertaining. If you haven't read up on that little clusterfuck, you really should. :lol::lol:

It's hard to feel any sympathy for that gang of thugs and whiners.

As an aside, I have found the whole Ryan Giggs and the Super Injunction saga very entertaining. If you haven't read up on that little clusterfuck, you really should. :lol::lol:

Yeah I read about that. Nothing like a little distraction before the biggest match of the year.

Forum List

Back