Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, Is Over.' WHEEE!

The swamp filled with dems and dirty republicans are laying the ground work for impeachment.
I don't think they realize what they are messing with.

CNN is reporting another WH white supremacist Gorka could be the next one to go.

Off topic aren't you?
But since you stumbled into this topic let me educate you. Mueller is going nowhere. He has the support of the entire United States Congress. You didn't know that did you.

Does he.......................Ummmm hate to tell you this it's a Congressman pushing this agenda...........so your ALL bit is a fabrication..........and nothing more.

First of all, Mueller is a republican who has a resume that could make your pussygrabber weep.
Not one congressman will interfere with his investigation.
Trump is so scared he sent Mueller a note THANKING him for the investigation. Bet you didn't know that. I doubt Hannity covered that.

By Hiring DNC campaign donors.........LMAO.............

Off topic aren't you?
But since you stumbled into this topic let me educate you. Mueller is going nowhere. He has the support of the entire United States Congress. You didn't know that did you.

Does he.......................Ummmm hate to tell you this it's a Congressman pushing this agenda...........so your ALL bit is a fabrication..........and nothing more.

First of all, Mueller is a republican who has a resume that could make your pussygrabber weep.
Trump is so scared he sent Mueller a note THANKING him for the investigation. Bet you didn't know that. I doubt Hannity covered that.

Keep crying Sean Hannity. Nothing is going to stop Mueller from completing his investigation.

Off topic aren't you?

Keep crying Sean Hannity. Nothing is going to stop Mueller from completing his investigation.

And...............................is CNN gonna have another count down..............like..........like........COUNTDOWN TO COMEY..........

How that testimony go for you......................All that evidence of COLLUSION......................LMAO

Bannon hated Kushner. It will be interesting how he approaches that.
Hated him? Really? and you know that because why? were you in his pocket? The bad thing about making shit up is you end up losing credibility in very short order.

Bannon hated Kushner. It will be interesting how he approaches that.
Hated him? Really? and you know that because why? were you in his pocket? The bad thing about making shit up is you end up losing credibility in very short order.
It's public knowledge that Ivanka and Kushner were feuding publicly with Bannon. The fact you don't know this is bad enough but for you to mock me because I know this basic information shows what a giant douchebag you are.

People ousted from The Great Orange Douche administration:

•Flynn
•Priebus
•Spicer
•Comey
•Mooch
•Bannon
•McFarland
•Yates
•Walsh

Remember that no one has turned on Trump, in fact they have remained very loyal soldiers, and Bannon can inflict far more damage and harm to the Left when he's on the outside. This may all be preplanned.

Bannon found the gloves he was forced to wear while holding an "official" title were keeping from doing his best. Now watch the fur fly - 'cause liberal ass is grass and Bannon's free to drive the lawnmower!

Forum List

Back