Bannon subpoena -- That "nothing burger" may have some beef, after all.....

The wily Mueller has subpoenaed Bannon to testify DIRECTLY in front of a grand jury........a testimony devoid of defense counsel and in an environment that could resemble quicksand for the testy and volatile Bannon.

So, why would Mueller hang that sword over Bannon's head?

Simple........Bannon's attorneys would readily opt for a PRIVATE testimony with Mueller's team than placing their client in front of a grand jury.....AND it is during those private meetings that "deals" are struck to save one's asses from further repercussions.

It is obvious that the WH does not want for Bannon to open his mouth about what he witnessed during his time with the Trump entourage.......but that "ban" imposed by the WH has no standing when called either before a grand jury or in front of the investigative special counsel team.

Have your popcorn ready........lol
If and when Bannon talks it'll be good for a 5th of scotch..... I'd love to see trumps little nads get squeezed

Bannon REALLY fucked himself today when he admitted he talked to the guys involved in the Trump Tower meeting back before it came out in the news... that means he will have to tell Mueller what they talked about, which then would mean he could contradict the adoption story, which would then prove that Donald Sr. tried to obstruct the investigation by writing a lie for Donald Jr.'s statement.

I'm so damn "offended" that right wingers on here found my post so funny.......perhaps a bit of this, my friends......LOL

upload_2018-1-17_20-15-9.png

that means he will have to tell Mueller what they talked about, which then would mean he could contradict the adoption story, which would then prove that Donald Sr. tried to obstruct the investigation by writing a lie for Donald Jr.'s statement.

PRECISELY (my thoughts also)......Slowly Mueller approaches that oval office......Again, that popcorn.....LOL

In the next 4 days, there will be testimony given (some voluntary and some under a bit of arm twisting) by BANNON, LEWANDOWSKI, and HICKS.

Spin it any way you want, but the investigation is dwelling pretty damn close to that oval office desk.

We've already had 2 convictions and 2 indictments (which pretty much mean sure convictions.)

We'll soon see if there is any of that "beef" that right wingers claim does not exist......

In the midst of all the daily other crap spewed by this administration, the investigation keeps on rolling along.

Mueller is slowly and methodically going about his business. No grandstanding like Comey

His findings will either vindicate Trump or bury his administration
It's interesting to see the panic in those who support this current GOP administration. You'd think they'd be happy to have an investigation clear the so-called president as they claim it will.

That is the key

Trump has the stink of Russia over his presidency. A clean bill of health will clear his legacy
I wouldn't go that far, but to be sure, it'll help.

If Trump has nothing to worry about then I'm sure Bannon will fully cooperate in the investigation and not take the fifth or develop amnesia

Who cares what Bannon says at this point? Like #45 says, he lost his job and lost his mind. If Bannon is your star witless, you have no case.

If Trump has nothing to worry about then I'm sure Bannon will fully cooperate in the investigation and not take the fifth or develop amnesia

Who cares what Bannon says at this point? Like #45 says, he lost his job and lost his mind. If Bannon is your star witless, you have no case.

If the charges are a "nothing burger"

Why did Bannon refuse to answer questions from Congress

The innocent have nothing to hide

Forum List

Back