Bannon calls Don Jr Russia meeting "treasonous & unpatriotic"...'he should have called the FBI'

LOL Mueller already crapped out on that. Bannon is doing his Megan Kelly imitation

So that is treasonous, but Bannon telling the world while he was still a member of government that there is no military option in dealing with North Korea isn't?

Don't trust Bannon...

The whole world and everyone is lying, except emperor Trump and his family.

FBI lying.
DOJ lying.
Federal judges.
Media
Pope.
99% of the world.
Majority of Americans.
Ect....Pathetic to say the least.

Bannon hadn't said anything. This is a liberal claiming what Bannon said. Democrats are still pushing the lie that Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron. This is going to be the Democrat tack. Books and articles filled with quotes that no one ever said.

• Banned
pretty amazing that trump managed to replace a campaign advisor who can’t keep his hands off women with a campaign advisor now under house arrest with a campaign advisor now accusing his kids of treason

• Banned
"Ok, guys, be patient with me while I get this out. Steve Bannon...has...oof. Steve Bannon has ... a good point. Christ. I need to go lie down." - Van Jones

Bannon hadn't said anything. This is a liberal claiming what Bannon said. Democrats are still pushing the lie that Tillerson called Trump a fucking moron. This is going to be the Democrat tack. Books and articles filled with quotes that no one ever said.
The Washington Post corroborates the story Analysis | New Trump book: Bannon’s ‘treasonous’ claim, Ivanka’s presidential ambitions and Melania’s first-lady concerns

Washington Post?

The Washington Post corroborates the story Analysis | New Trump book: Bannon’s ‘treasonous’ claim, Ivanka’s presidential ambitions and Melania’s first-lady concerns

Washington Post?
Donald Trump just released a statement saying Bannon "lost his mind". Are you gonna claim the media made up Trump's statement? Or will you take off your tin foil hat?

Trump: Bannon has 'lost his mind'

Forum List

Back