Banning Books Is Very Anti-American

I watched a special on CNN where they were talking about the lies and truths of Palin. No, she did not ban any books, but she'd inquired into it as she WAS WANTING to ban some of them. When the librarian refused to go along with what Mrs. Palin wanted, Palin threatened to fire her, but later changed her mind when she (Palin) was pressured from some outside interests.

With b.s. like that, do you REALLY want a zealot like that running a free country? I sure as hell don't.

Besides.....did you see her interview? When she was asked about the Bush Doctrine (which involves pre-emptive strikes), first she had a deer in the headlights look on her face. Her answers afterwards showed that she knows NOTHING about national politics other than the rah-rah right wing bullshit that she's been spewing ever since she was selected and asked.

More to the point, have you ever asked the procedure for banning homosexuals?

More, more to the point... are any of you asking for the position of "Leader of the Board"?

If one of you guys wants to lynch all black homosexuals, you are entitled to your opinion, just don't expect my support or vote.

-Joe

I watched a special on CNN where they were talking about the lies and truths of Palin. No, she did not ban any books, but she'd inquired into it as she WAS WANTING to ban some of them. When the librarian refused to go along with what Mrs. Palin wanted, Palin threatened to fire her, but later changed her mind when she (Palin) was pressured from some outside interests.

With b.s. like that, do you REALLY want a zealot like that running a free country? I sure as hell don't.

Besides.....did you see her interview? When she was asked about the Bush Doctrine (which involves pre-emptive strikes), first she had a deer in the headlights look on her face. Her answers afterwards showed that she knows NOTHING about national politics other than the rah-rah right wing bullshit that she's been spewing ever since she was selected and asked.
According to Palin she was asking in case some other parent wanted to ban books and if their is a policy on this. I call bullshit !
Also tell me why her husbands own union is supporting Obama.

According to Palin she was asking in case some other parent wanted to ban books and if their is a policy on this. I call bullshit !
Also tell me why her husbands own union is supporting Obama.

wait a minute! are you telling me that a union is supporting the Democrats!?!?

shocker.

wait a minute! are you telling me that a union is supporting the Democrats!?!?

shocker.
I know they usually support democrats, I just think it is funny because everyone is suppose to adore Palin in Alaska.

Forum List

Back