CDZ Banned from entering Great Britain

If Winston Churchill was alive today...........they'd ban him too.............

Too much Hate Speech..............

LOL

GEERT WILDERS: I am Coming to London to Protest for Tommy Robinson | Breitbart

I wonder who else is on the list?....i bet there are no liberals on it. It is really tragic how far down the slopes of political correct the U.K. has slidden to.

Radio show host Michael Savage is banned, at least he says he is. It's hilarious they ban Savage and Wilders, then allow all kinds of Islamo-Scum and assorted mass murderers from Africa in, and organized crime families from India. Even the passive sheep of the Netherlands is reacting now.

In any case, all that is coming to an end in both the UK and Europe; they're all getting fed up with the scum tearing up their countries, and it's time the loony lefties and Commie scum get ready to be deported with the animals they cherish so much.

[

And that conservatives in the US have made a ‘hero’ and ‘martyr’ of Robinson illustrates just how reprehensible most on the right clearly are.

If opposing the gang rape of children is reprehensible, that must make supporting the rape of children virtuous.

If the authoritarian, anti-liberal left is anything at all, it is virtuous.

I wonder who else is on the list?....i bet there are no liberals on it. It is really tragic how far down the slopes of political correct the U.K. has slidden to.

So, a country shouldn't get to decide who comes in?

The UK has a CONSERVATIVE government, by the way.

Also, you don't know whether liberals are on the list? Shouldn't you have done your research BEFORE making such a post?

So, a country shouldn't get to decide who comes in?

The UK has a CONSERVATIVE government, by the way.

Also, you don't know whether liberals are on the list? Shouldn't you have done your research BEFORE making such a post?

Of course every nation has the power to decide who it lets in....the real question here though regarding the U.K is who they keep out and why? That is the scandal.

Anyhow......How conservative would British conservatives be in the USA?

The Conservative Party of the United Kingdom has hired Jim Messina, architect of the Barack Obama re-election, to advise its campaign team. How could a Democrat go work for the Conservatives? Because the U.K. Conservatives aren't terribly conservative but very politically correct....nauseatingly so in fact

It would be nice if the list of those who are not allowed to enter the UK was available to view.....if there is one?....I think a lot of these cases are just made up on the spur of the moment. Is there any way to research that....I think not. But if you know how please enlighten the board.

Why is it a scandal that the UK keeps out people YOU LIKE?

It doesn't matter how conservative the UK conservatives would be in the UK. The UK govt is making rules FOR THE UK, not the USA.

You act like the whole world should do as the US wants.

Some of you are forgetting you are in the Clean Debate Zone. That means no flaming or putting down members and STAY ON TOPIC.

My question in all of this is to ask if there are any other cults that Britain protects in the same manner?

Any other supremacist ideologies?

Any other screeds that instruct its followers to rape?

Does Britain refuse entry to those who criticize Scientology? Those who criticize fascism? If person object to nambla, does Britain keep them out?

Actually its quite a diverse list. lot of American nut jobs on it.

List of people banned from entering the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

The real nuts are the ones that made up that list. Who are they? Some sort of pc committee for sure. Look at this entry for Michael Savage: "Considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred which might lead to inter-community violence"

What utter balderbash.

My question in all of this is to ask if there are any other cults that Britain protects in the same manner?

Any other supremacist ideologies?

Any other screeds that instruct its followers to rape?

Does Britain refuse entry to those who criticize Scientology? Those who criticize fascism? If person object to nambla, does Britain keep them out?
There are a lot of Islamic extremists on the list. Cant see any other religion singled out apart from fake christians like the Westboro.

How can you keep a straight face about this when the US does exactly the same ? For example white trash petty criminals like Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

Forum List

Back