CDZ Banned from entering Great Britain

GEERT WILDERS: I am Coming to London to Protest for Tommy Robinson | Breitbart

I wonder who else is on the list?....i bet there are no liberals on it. It is really tragic how far down the slopes of political correct the U.K. has slidden to.

So, a country shouldn't get to decide who comes in?

The UK has a CONSERVATIVE government, by the way.

Also, you don't know whether liberals are on the list? Shouldn't you have done your research BEFORE making such a post?

thats not it , FREE SPEECH is not allowed in 'england' Crep . Wankers in 'england' banned Geert at least once before , maybe 6- 8 - 10 years ago when he had arranged to show his film , think it was FITNA to 'parliament' . Thing to remember is that FREE SPEECH is forbidden in 'england' and its probably worse now with a 'muslim' mayor of 'londonistan' and with all the muslims in 'england ' Crep.

thats not it , FREE SPEECH is not allowed in 'england' Crep . Wankers in 'england' banned Geert at least once before , maybe 6- 8 - 10 years ago when he had arranged to show his film , think it was FITNA to 'parliament' . Thing to remember is that FREE SPEECH is forbidden in 'england' and its probably worse now with a 'muslim' mayor of 'londonistan' and with all the muslims in 'england ' Crep.
---------------------------- repeat the message , this time fer Frigid , maybe he / she hasn't seen it . Yeah , there is NO Free Speech in 'england' as your overseers works to avoid public discomfort of reality and truth Frigid .

think its called 'pubic offense of the subjects' eh Frigid .

I wonder who else is on the list?....i bet there are no liberals on it. It is really tragic how far down the slopes of political correct the U.K. has slidden to.

Also, you don't know whether liberals are on the list? Shouldn't you have done your research BEFORE making such a post?
So you AGREE we should kick out all the illegals?

Of course every nation has the power to decide who it lets in....the real question here though regarding the U.K is who they keep out and why? That is the scandal.

Anyhow......How conservative would British conservatives be in the USA?

The Conservative Party of the United Kingdom has hired Jim Messina, architect of the Barack Obama re-election, to advise its campaign team. How could a Democrat go work for the Conservatives? Because the U.K. Conservatives aren't terribly conservative but very politically correct....nauseatingly so in fact

It would be nice if the list of those who are not allowed to enter the UK was available to view.....if there is one?....I think a lot of these cases are just made up on the spur of the moment. Is there any way to research that....I think not. But if you know how please enlighten the board.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

It has nothing to do with the myth of ‘political correctness.’

London simply has no desire to have ignorant, hateful bigots in the UK propagating their moronic lies about “the Islamisation of our countries” and other ridiculous far-right idiocy.

Robinson clearly violated British laws concerning restrictions on reporting events during a trial intended to avoid influencing a jury, hence the contempt of court charge.

That’s why Robinson is in custody, not because of his bizarre political beliefs.

And that conservatives in the US have made a ‘hero’ and ‘martyr’ of Robinson illustrates just how reprehensible most on the right clearly are.

as i said , england does not allow Freedom of Speech . As i pointed out earlier , Geert arranged with the 'english house of lords' or parliament to show his film . I think the film was Fitna and Geert was stopped from showing it Clayton .

Wake up and smell the coffee................

As refugees pour into Europe, far-right populists gain ground
Anti-migrant parties are surging from Hungary to Germany to Slovakia

BERLIN — A wave of right-wing populism has swept across Europe in recent months as the continent struggles with its biggest refugee crisis since the end of World War II.

Anti-migrant parties in countries from Hungary to Germany to Slovakia are experiencing a record surge in support.

As refugees pour into Europe, far-right populists gain ground

Italy and populism......After Italy's Election, 2 Rival Populist Parties Claim Right To Lead Next Government

Last edited:

Nonsense.

It has nothing to do with the myth of ‘political correctness.’

London simply has no desire to have ignorant, hateful bigots in the UK propagating their moronic lies about “the Islamisation of our countries” and other ridiculous far-right idiocy.

Robinson clearly violated British laws concerning restrictions on reporting events during a trial intended to avoid influencing a jury, hence the contempt of court charge.

That’s why Robinson is in custody, not because of his bizarre political beliefs.

And that conservatives in the US have made a ‘hero’ and ‘martyr’ of Robinson illustrates just how reprehensible most on the right clearly are.

Politically Correct Madness in the U.K.

A to Z of politically correct madness | Daily Mail Online

well , they got a muslim mayor of 'londonistan' as just one example and Tommy is in jail .

New Topics

Forum List

Back