Banks over Homeowners - what has America come to?

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to separate investors, not from any actual profit earned by the organization, but from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering returns other investments cannot guarantee, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the returns that a Ponzi scheme advertises and pays requires an ever-increasing flow of money from investors to keep the scheme going.

Real Estate Agent is not a lender.

Our LOAN agent. You know - the guy who is friends with the banks and investors and gets the money for you? Like I thought that should be obvious by the context.

UH....hello....he is a salesman....he is going to sell you.

Its his job to sell me a loan, not a house. When we told him the deal was off for the house he should have shut his little pie hole.

What is wrong with that?
No one says you have to buy.
Nothing wrong with it. He's a shark. Like all sharks - they try to pretend like they're your friend - they tell you about their softball team, like you should care. Then they try to fuck you on a point. So you've go to fuck them back. When he realized we were shopping around for other loans, he gave us the damn point.

I someone walks into a TV store and the salesman convinces him to spend another 1000 to get the 52 incher...and it ends up that he used food money to spend the extra 1000.....is the salesman at fault?

What the hell are you even talking about? Its a house and a 30 year financing period, not a fucking TV. Does the credit card company try to give you advice on which TV you should buy?

They're leftists, by definition they're fairly stupid people. Think about it... all they do is complain about being "had".

Idiots.

Forum List

Back