Banks Lending Money, No SSN Required? I wonder who doesn't have a SSN in America?

"warning this site has a poor reputation" is what I got when I clicked your link.

Why would you force banks to require social security numbers for a business transaction between a private company and their client?

Ha! I don't need to read your link to tell you it's a bunch of shit.

Ever actually tried to borrow money? They'll give you all the money you want after you prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you DO NOT need it. :lol:

• Banned
"warning this site has a poor reputation" is what I got when I clicked your link.

Why would you force banks to require social security numbers for a business transaction between a private company and their client?

Why do banks give money to buy homes that don't exist? The FBI calls these "air loans".

Hi Fifth:

Read the ad for yourself. It's called "Mexican Stimulus"!!

https://www.lendgo.com/lam/lp/8/?PHPSESSID=30920cfe13d92841af4b8ba5bddf08b4

Making poor Americans poorer!!:eusa_pray:

Check this out: I as an American Citizen went to a Bank of America where my mother has had a trust account in my name for more than a decade and placed a deposit skip onto the counter with 4 checks for deposit 'and' a check from my mother to me. I signed the check and included my driver's license number and showed my picture ID. The bank refused to hand over my money until I included my thumb print for a check signed by my own mother! And yet, illegal aliens are given accounts with little or no identification to do as they please.

BoA is participating and profiting from the Illegal Alien Invasion like the Open Border Lobby lines the pockets of our corrupt politicians in Washington DC. Obama is the Illegal Alien President who continues looking the other way, while more and more real Americans go into joblessness and bankruptcy and foreclosure and homelessness and hunger with every passing day. America is not America anymore ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hi Fifth:

Read the ad for yourself. It's called "Mexican Stimulus"!!

https://www.lendgo.com/lam/lp/8/?PHPSESSID=30920cfe13d92841af4b8ba5bddf08b4

Making poor Americans poorer!!:eusa_pray:

Check this out: I as an American Citizen went to a Bank of America where my mother has had a trust account in my name for more than a decade and placed a deposit skip onto the counter with 4 checks for deposit 'and' a check from my mother to me. I signed the check and included my driver's license number and showed my picture ID. The bank refused to hand over my money until I included my thumb print for a check signed by my own mother! And yet, illegal aliens are given accounts with little or no identification to do as they please.

BoA is participating and profiting from the Illegal Alien Invasion like the Open Border Lobby lines the pockets of our corrupt politicians in Washington DC. Obama is the Illegal Alien President who continues looking the other way, while more and more real Americans go into joblessness and bankruptcy and foreclosure and homelessness and hunger with every passing day. America is not America anymore ...

GL,

Terral

Ha! A year ago when all the Phoenix stuff was going on, I stopped at my Home Depot and bought a few cans of spray paint. The young black female clerk said, "I'll have to see some ID before I can sell you the paint."

I replied, "Where am I? Arizona?"

We both bust out laughing while the Mexicans behind me just stared.

New Topics

Forum List

Back