Banks gird for new world as Citi cuts 11K jobs

Paul Harvey moment, now for the rest of the story:

Wall Street Bank Cuts 11,000 Jobs After Paying Ousted Executives $14 Million

The moves comes one month after Citigroup paid out nearly $14 million to two former executives, CEO Vikram Pandit and Chief Operating Officer John Havens, who were ousted for poor management. The Citigroup board forced Pandit out, “after a series of missteps this year left some directors feeling that the company wasn’t being managed effectively and that the board wasn’t kept adequately informed.”

Wall Street Bank Cuts 11,000 Jobs After Paying Ousted Executives $14 Million | ThinkProgress

Look.. a new stinkprogress parrot.. what next?? a huffo-puffo link??

Now I know how you racked up so many posts? Whining with nothing significant to add to the discussion. I know people like you, I call your Fakatriots. Don't know your history and like a true Faux Parrot, only knows the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution, never served.

If it was a draft, you'd probably do a Ted Nugent and shit on yourself and don't bathe or change clothes for days on end to avoid it. But today claims to be a so called "Real Patriot", what a fucking joke.

Now back to the story, dip shit..You have no problem that they're laying off 11,000 employees but in the same stroke gave 14 million bonuses to the former CEO. What a fooking idiot you are.

Forum List

Back