Banks Are Raping Underwater Americans

Will somebody tell the asswipe in the video it's not the banks problem if some fool paid 300 grand for a house worth 100 grand.. WTF?

Not only that....but they are the same people who were told that they can afford a 400K house on a 65K income.

My husband and I built our house. It was a pay as ya go deal. Get a paycheck buy some bricks. Took us two years to build it but it was paid for when we moved in. It's not elaborate just a standard three bedroom 2 bath brick home.

Wow, EVERYBODY CAN DO THIS..righty?

Unfortunately, I have to admit.... I am one of those damn fools that fell for the "Adjusted Mortgage rate" scheme the banks had. At first I was only paying $525 a month for a beautiful house, all of a sudden the bank that held my mortgage fell and sold my property to another which raised my payment to $700 a month. Well that bank fell and sold my mortgage to another bank which raised my mortgage payment to $850 a month. Hit hard times and went through a divorce, needless to say my loan was sold to yet ANOTHER bank and ended up being $950 a month. dealing with child support and other things I couldn't afford the payments and it took the bank no time to forclose on my ass... Times are not only tough but they are also killing me slowly.

I ask again, what did Nate do wrong?

Will somebody tell the asswipe in the video it's not the banks problem if some fool paid 300 grand for a house worth 100 grand.. WTF?

Not only that....but they are the same people who were told that they can afford a 400K house on a 65K income.

My husband and I built our house. It was a pay as ya go deal. Get a paycheck buy some bricks. Took us two years to build it but it was paid for when we moved in. It's not elaborate just a standard three bedroom 2 bath brick home.

Wow, EVERYBODY CAN DO THIS..righty?

Unfortunately, I have to admit.... I am one of those damn fools that fell for the "Adjusted Mortgage rate" scheme the banks had. At first I was only paying $525 a month for a beautiful house, all of a sudden the bank that held my mortgage fell and sold my property to another which raised my payment to $700 a month. Well that bank fell and sold my mortgage to another bank which raised my mortgage payment to $850 a month. Hit hard times and went through a divorce, needless to say my loan was sold to yet ANOTHER bank and ended up being $950 a month. dealing with child support and other things I couldn't afford the payments and it took the bank no time to forclose on my ass... Times are not only tough but they are also killing me slowly.

I ask again, what did Nate do wrong?

Your an idiot Zona....it's called, "ARM" (adjustable rate mortgage)
There in lies the problem....get an ARM and be able to afford a home you couldn't normally qualify for....once the rate goes up for whatever reason to a fixed rate...rate, and it blows a person out of the water.
Why do you think the real estate market got in so much trouble? I'll answer that for you idiot...."creative financing". Go play in your sandbox, zona....and don't buy any real estate.

Nate, that kind of thing happens all the time. Not good....and what exactly did he do wrong willowtree.

one of life's fundamental lessons, If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Nate, that kind of thing happens all the time. Not good....and what exactly did he do wrong willowtree.

one of life's fundamental lessons, If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

:clap2::clap2:

Bush? Palin?

Forum List

Back