banks are next ..

Because that was a real crime (Fed officer sex with a subordinate
As is money laundering and loan fraud. I think you might be confusing yourself.
/——/ I’m responding to the libtard that said Clinton just did kinky sex. It was a crime
Then yes, you are confusing yourself. You asked what the charges against Manafort had to do with the original intent of the investigation. The other poster wondered why anyone should care, and if you cared about the original intent of Ken Starr's investigation when he was looking into sexcapades in the Oval Office. Your odd response was to claim that the sex with an underling was a crime. This response is odd, because the charges against Manafort are also crimes. And very serious ones, at that.
/——-/ As I said, these are crimes and should be investigated but that’s not why Mueller was supposed to be investigating.

Because that was a real crime (Fed officer sex with a subordinate
As is money laundering and loan fraud. I think you might be confusing yourself.
/——/ I’m responding to the libtard that said Clinton just did kinky sex. It was a crime
Then yes, you are confusing yourself. You asked what the charges against Manafort had to do with the original intent of the investigation. The other poster wondered why anyone should care, and if you cared about the original intent of Ken Starr's investigation when he was looking into sexcapades in the Oval Office. Your odd response was to claim that the sex with an underling was a crime. This response is odd, because the charges against Manafort are also crimes. And very serious ones, at that.
/——-/ As I said, these are crimes and should be investigated but that’s not why Mueller was supposed to be investigating.
Nor were the sexcapades the target of the Starr investigation.

wonder who they'll roll over on the stay out of prison

Latest Mueller indictment spells trouble for bankers, too

candy ass bankers are sweating bullets ..

bank fraud involving Millions of $$$ is worthy of long prison sentences ..
/----/ And if guilty they should serve time. But what does any of this have to do with the original intent of Trump Russian collusion?

Who cares about the original intent? Were you whining about original intent when 7 years and 80 million dollars was spent to find out Bill was getting kinky in the Oval Office?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/———/ Because that was a real crime (Fed officer sex with a subordinate) Trump Russia has turned out to be a nothing burger.

Was sex between an officer and a subordinate the original intent of the Starr investigation? Not to mention that such a crime only exist in the Military.

/----/ And if guilty they should serve time. But what does any of this have to do with the original intent of Trump Russian collusion?

Who cares about the original intent? Were you whining about original intent when 7 years and 80 million dollars was spent to find out Bill was getting kinky in the Oval Office?

/———/ Because that was a real crime (Fed officer sex with a subordinate) Trump Russia has turned out to be a nothing burger.

Was sex between an officer and a subordinate the original intent of the Starr investigation? Not to mention that such a crime only exist in the Military.
/——/ Wrong again. Laws About Relationships Between Employees & Supervisors

How about you just summarize the point?

Thanks you for providing a link to prove me correct once again...from your link...

There is not a specific federal regulation regarding supervisor/employee relationships, only the guidelines against sexual harassment.

His point is he thinks it is illegal for a boss to have sex with a subordinate. But he is wrong, which his own link proved.

His point is he thinks it is illegal for a boss to have sex with a subordinate. But he is wrong, which his own link proved.
I see.

I see.
/——/ my connection on my phone while out and about is slow. Here’s a better link: Sleeping with Trouble: Extramarital Affairs and Federal Employees : FedSmith.com

Who cares about the original intent?

I think it's great if this investigation is nailing people for malfeasance, but it's pretty disingenuous for you to say the original intent of this doesn't matter. All we heard for a year and a half are reckless allegations against the president for colluding with a foreign power in order to steal an election and there's been zero evidence, but that hasn't stopped the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd from continuing that narrative. All this investigation has revealed is some paltry financial crimes that have no relation.

Were you whining about original intent when 7 years and 80 million dollars was spent to find out Bill was getting kinky in the Oval Office?

Yes, it was a farce of an investigation and a complete waste of government resources, but again, an event steeped in hypocrisy. Funny how the #metoo crowd sat on their hands when Bill's escapades were revealed.

Pretty sure there was no #metoo crowd back then

Feminists and liberals didn't exist in the 90s? It was in the mid 90s that the sexual harassment allegations started taking off everywhere. People, mostly men, were getting fired from their jobs left and right for merely being accused. Proof wasn't required just like when every other frenzy begins.
Like hell they did not exist in the 80's and 90's.

I think it's great if this investigation is nailing people for malfeasance, but it's pretty disingenuous for you to say the original intent of this doesn't matter. All we heard for a year and a half are reckless allegations against the president for colluding with a foreign power in order to steal an election and there's been zero evidence, but that hasn't stopped the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd from continuing that narrative. All this investigation has revealed is some paltry financial crimes that have no relation.

Were you whining about original intent when 7 years and 80 million dollars was spent to find out Bill was getting kinky in the Oval Office?

Yes, it was a farce of an investigation and a complete waste of government resources, but again, an event steeped in hypocrisy. Funny how the #metoo crowd sat on their hands when Bill's escapades were revealed.

Feminists and liberals didn't exist in the 90s? It was in the mid 90s that the sexual harassment allegations started taking off everywhere. People, mostly men, were getting fired from their jobs left and right for merely being accused. Proof wasn't required just like when every other frenzy begins.

or the 60's when burning bra's didnt exist either ..

:boobies:

:D

/----/ Liberals burning their daft cards and protesting in the 1960s
Draft-card burning was a symbol of protest performed by thousands of young men in the US and Australia in the 1960s and early 1970s. The first draft-card burners were American men taking part in the opposition to United States involvement in the Vietnam War.
1234.jpg 12345.jpg

I see.
/——/ my connection on my phone while out and about is slow. Here’s a better link: Sleeping with Trouble: Extramarital Affairs and Federal Employees : FedSmith.com

Thanks for one more link proving it is not illegal for a boss to have sex with a subordinate.

I see.

Thanks for one more link proving it is not illegal for a boss to have sex with a subordinate.
/----/ I think you're just playing stupid to get attention. One last try. If you can't figure it out now, go ask a Special Ed teacher who can dumb it down to your level.
Sleeping with Trouble: Extramarital Affairs and Federal Employees : FedSmith.com
Adultery is the kiss of death for federal employees with security clearances; (THE POTUS HAS A SECURITY CLEARANCE) it is very hard to prove to Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) administrative judge that an employee who engaged in adulterous conduct does not pose a threat to national security given the individuals’ susceptibility to coercion related to the affair.

If Office of Personnel Management or Department of Defense investigators uncover the affair, employees will likely soon after receive a Letter of Intent/Statement of Reasons (LOI/SOR). The LOI/SOR may cite Guideline D (Sexual Behavior) and/or Guideline E (Personal Conduct) of the Adjudicative Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information as reasons why their clearance is being suspended, denied or revoked. Guideline D cites as a disqualifying condition, “sexual behavior that causes an individual to be vulnerable to coercion, exploitation, or duress.” Guideline E similarly cites as a disqualifying condition, “personal conduct or concealment of information about one’s conduct, that creates a vulnerability to exploitation, manipulation, or duress.” If the affair involves a foreign national, Guideline B (Foreign Influence) may also be cited.

I see.

/----/ I think you're just playing stupid to get attention. One last try. If you can't figure it out now, go ask a Special Ed teacher who can dumb it down to your level.
Sleeping with Trouble: Extramarital Affairs and Federal Employees : FedSmith.com
Adultery is the kiss of death for federal employees with security clearances; (THE POTUS HAS A SECURITY CLEARANCE) it is very hard to prove to Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals (DOHA) administrative judge that an employee who engaged in adulterous conduct does not pose a threat to national security given the individuals’ susceptibility to coercion related to the affair.

If Office of Personnel Management or Department of Defense investigators uncover the affair, employees will likely soon after receive a Letter of Intent/Statement of Reasons (LOI/SOR). The LOI/SOR may cite Guideline D (Sexual Behavior) and/or Guideline E (Personal Conduct) of the Adjudicative Guidelines for Determining Eligibility for Access to Classified Information as reasons why their clearance is being suspended, denied or revoked. Guideline D cites as a disqualifying condition, “sexual behavior that causes an individual to be vulnerable to coercion, exploitation, or duress.” Guideline E similarly cites as a disqualifying condition, “personal conduct or concealment of information about one’s conduct, that creates a vulnerability to exploitation, manipulation, or duress.” If the affair involves a foreign national, Guideline B (Foreign Influence) may also be cited.

Even this quote proves it is not illegal, that at worst they may lose their clearance. But nothing criminal, which is what you said at the start of this.

And who the fuck is going to take away the security clearance of the POTUS.

I see.

Of course , Ken Starrdidnt gove a shot about any of that, and merely was trying to publicly embarrass the President. The perjury was a christmas gift. So none of this is relevant in the least

Forum List

Back