Bankers are happy

When bankers are happy, so are our future entrepreneurs, the backbone of small busineses and employment of this country.

You do know Hillary got paid millions in speeches to them?

You know that Trump hired their former employees? Trump has an employee of the Rothschilds... do you KNOW who they are?
They bought and paid for Hillary. Now they are on Trumps pay till. See the difference?

:cuckoo:
Tell me, why would they donate to the Clinton foundation? You do know just about everyone is cutting their ties to them? Wonder why? I guess they can't sell promises anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? How did this go to the Clinton Foundation?
You prove to be uneducated on the subject. The Clinton foundation received millions from wall street. Not anymore, lol you are a tool.

You know that Trump hired their former employees? Trump has an employee of the Rothschilds... do you KNOW who they are?
They bought and paid for Hillary. Now they are on Trumps pay till. See the difference?

:cuckoo:
Tell me, why would they donate to the Clinton foundation? You do know just about everyone is cutting their ties to them? Wonder why? I guess they can't sell promises anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? How did this go to the Clinton Foundation?
You prove to be uneducated on the subject. The Clinton foundation received millions from wall street. Not anymore, lol you are a tool.

Have you been paying attention AT ALL to the posts in this thread?

Donations are still rolling into the Clinton Foundation and that's because, unlike the Trump Foundation, the Clinton Foundation is a highly respected charity throughout the world. The Clinton Foundation is still treating AID in Africa, and providing education and micro loans to women in Africa to receive training and start businesses.

Only in the US does anyone have any respect for Trump. Clinton is highly respected throughout the World, as is her Foundation. Trump is just a joke.

Donations are still rolling into the Clinton Foundation and that's because, unlike the Trump Foundation, the Clinton Foundation is a highly respected charity throughout the world. The Clinton Foundation is still treating AID in Africa, and providing education and micro loans to women in Africa to receive training and start businesses.

Only in the US does anyone have any respect for Trump. Clinton is highly respected throughout the World, as is her Foundation. Trump is just a joke.

Many Europeans are hoping for their own versions of Trump to come along and win elections.

Forum List

Back