bank robbery

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
So, I am a hired gun on the quick response team and also on the armed response team of our Company.

My boss is a veteran South African special forces officer. And his boss is a veteran U.S. Army Green Beret. And his boss is a veteran U.S. Navy SEAL.

So one of our clients' banks gets robbed.

They call me at 6 pm while I am on my way to get groceries at the store and they say "drop everything we need you at this client at 0800 hours tomorrow." O.K. Fine. I'm used to this.

So I get there the next morning. The clients' personnel are all upset. Yesterday a robber robbed their bank in under 30 seconds in and out.

So I show up, 45ACP on my hip, 5.56x45 with taped double hi cap mags and 12 gauge in my car, all 3 licensed by my State, and we sit down and talk about it.

The client personnel do not want to prevent another robbery. They want to catch this guy.

So I do my usual risk analysis and emergency response plan. They all buy in. They really want to catch this guy if he comes back again.

The perp is middle eastern, male, tall, skinny, long hair, with a baklava to cover his head of long hair, bearded, and sunglasses to cover his face. We know his face. We can spot him half a mile away.

So the trap is set.

I admire people who when faced with a choice to fight, flight, or freeze, choose to fight.

Now we wait. Our trap is set and we wait to see if the perp will return.

If he is a psycho he will return because this was a soft target and he enjoyed it.

But we -- now we are we -- we are not a soft target anymore. Now we are a trap.

I like to tease my 3 bosses that they are all 3 office "pogues" now.

They know it's true. They are veteran elite warriors. But they are office pogues now.

Meanwhile the tellers and the branch manager and I are out in the trenches fighting crimes. We love it.

Semper Fi.

Last edited:
Meanwhile my kitty waits at home while I pull 9 and 12 hour shifts trying to catch this perp.

My worst fear is actually that this is a local A.Q. cell and they are using the money to finance a really big terrorist hit.

But we don't inform the F.B.I. yet.

They would not believe us. Not yet.

If the local LEO's want to inform the F.B.I. that's fine.

But we want to catch this perp first.

Last edited:
Yay though I walk
Thru the valley of the shadow of Death
I fear no evil
For there is nothing
On this Earth
That I cannot kill.

C'mon people chime in.

Either you have got balls or else you have got a slit.

This according to GySgy Willim T. Cabrerra my sinior dirll instructor.

Forum List

Back