Bank of America: a class act

nothing you have to say interests me.

someday you may actually learn it.

feel pretty strongly about that huh ? :lol:

It would be believable if he just ignored all the posts I make.

When the facts get to thick he has to throw invective my way.

Some hate having their eyes open because the light hurts so they swing away at the person who opend the curtains.
well, if you had at least half a brain, you would know that as a mod he cant put you on ignore

Show me the evidence the banks were forced to lend out as many sub prime loans as they did by anyone?

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown by Thomas DiLorenzo

Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans - UPDATED « The IUSB Vision Weblog

There are a thousand more, i just don't have the time or inclination.....:eusa_whistle:

SweetiePie, How many of the sub prime loans were written by the intities covered under CRA?

You do realise many of the intities who wrote them were not covered by CRA right?

So tell me who forced these other ones to write the loans?

the answer is no one they wrote them because they coule make BANK selling them off after repacking them with other securities. GLBact 1999 made that packaging possible. Under Glass steagal it would have been illegal.

sweetiepie, how many of the sub prime loans were written by the intities covered under cra?

You do realise many of the intities who wrote them were not covered by cra right?

So tell me who forced these other ones to write the loans?

The answer is no one they wrote them because they coule make bank selling them off after repacking them with other securities. Glbact 1999 made that packaging possible. Under glass steagal it would have been illegal.
what?!?!?!?!?

Entities definition | Dictionary.com

en⋅ti⋅ty   /ˈɛntɪti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [en-ti-tee] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -ties. 1. something that has a real existence; thing: corporeal entities.
2. being or existence, esp. when considered as distinct, independent, or self-contained: He conceived of society as composed of particular entities requiring special treatment.
3. essential nature

Your problem with this word is what?

Entities definition | Dictionary.com

en⋅ti⋅ty   /ˈɛntɪti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [en-ti-tee] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -ties. 1. something that has a real existence; thing: corporeal entities.
2. being or existence, esp. when considered as distinct, independent, or self-contained: He conceived of society as composed of particular entities requiring special treatment.
3. essential nature

Your problem with this word is what?
you didnt use that word

Forum List

Back