Bank Accused of Pushing Mortgage Deals on Blacks

Well Editec, when a black person makes a stupid choice, it's never their fault ! Oh no ! That'd be racist to apply the concept of personal responsibility to a black person who made a bad choice. .

Maybe Charlie concedes that his race is intellectually inferior on the whole, and that's why he wants them to be treated like children?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypIbTpnuNgg&feature=related]YouTube - Racist Commercial[/ame]

Like so many people right now, me and my husband where about to lose our home but we went through a company to lower our mortgage payment, they also helped with our finances (debt consolidation). I will give you the company that we used, very reputable and i have a good friend who is going through the same process. Hope this helps:)

yea.. says the eternal martyr monkey looking for any reason to feel like a victim. If bank targets blacks THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT BLACKS CHOSE TO ACCEPT THE FUCKING LOANS.

Whether they accepted those loans or not, the actions of the bank were still racist you jackass, just because some blacks took the loans doesn't absolve the bank of committing racist acts.

Look at it in more practical terms since your Missouri retard brain still can't comprehend, if the Bass called you a white devil honky, would that statement be racist only if you accepted it as true?

So you agree with liberals on this one. It was the GOP that said Freddy & Fanny caused the crash. They suggested it was poor people who were being foreclosed and that Carter and Clinton and Dodd were responsible for allowing those poor people to get mortgages thru Freddy/Fanny.

And they pushed those loans on all us poor/middle class people. Not just black people.

In some cases, those sub prime mortgages made sense. People who had the money to pay off their homes within 6 months.

But I agree with you that the GOP deregulated the mortgage industry and the powers that be ran wild. The only question is whether they did it on purpose. Because they made a fortune on the way up and down.

Forum List

Back