Bands like U2, and thei rilk blow

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite OHW, Lulu, To Sir With Love from the movie with the same name.

I heard it the other night again on Glee. :)

U2 alway6s seemsto be complaing about stuff
How aboutmaking people happly??
I saw U2 in 1993 at the Tokyo Dome, it was their last show on the Zoo TV tour. One of the best shows I ever saw. They had these two giant TV screens on each the side of the stage and when they played my fave tune "Bullet the Blue Sky", video of two giant burning crosses slowly rose on both sides of the stage. When they played "Mysterious Ways" that belly dancing girl from the video came out and danced on stage. The Edge married her or they had a kid or something, I can't remember.

Led Zeppelin at the L.A. Forum in 1977 was the best show I'd been to until I saw The Eagles at Yokohama Marine Stadium in 1994(?) They opened with Hotel California and they did all their hits, each member did all their solo stuff. Joe Walsh did Rocky Mountain Way. I think the Japanese missed the significance of that tune because they just applauded politely like "WTF was that?". They ended with 4 encores and the final song was Desperado. The band was real tight without a hint of sloppiness. I've never seen a more professional concert.

I have an underground xxx -video on DVD with Jimi Hendrix scoring with 2 hot white chicks..................................
That video was debunked. No doubt Jimi scored with too many women to count but that wasn't him.

How was it debunked?????????//

There was an eyewiteness woman in post 2000 who recounted every blow =and it sure looked like Jimi was gettinglucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back