Bands from the 70's Still Touring

The Four Tops played the Missouri fair a couple years ago. With only one geriatric original member. Fuck yea.. the Four Tops!

The Four Tops played the Missouri fair a couple years ago. With only one geriatric original member. Fuck yea.. the Four Tops!

Yeah, Midwest State Fairs are always good for retro acts.

I paid a hundred bucks last spring to see THe Dead,Allman Brothers, and The Doobie brothers at the Gorge last spring and it was well worth the money. I think I paid 60 or 70 to see Tom Petty the year before.

and, because of proximity, we always get bands like Head East... :lol:

I paid a hundred bucks last spring to see THe Dead,Allman Brothers, and The Doobie brothers at the Gorge last spring and it was well worth the money. I think I paid 60 or 70 to see Tom Petty the year before.

i bet that was a fun show. great bands. Though, Im not a huge fan of capitalist hippies charging a hundred bucks for a show. And, the Doobie Bros would have been ruined in Mike Mcdonald were singing. I hate that guy's voice.

I'd also pay a hundred bucks to see Zeppelin. Same thing with AC/DC. :D

i bet that was a fun show. great bands. Though, Im not a huge fan of capitalist hippies charging a hundred bucks for a show. And, the Doobie Bros would have been ruined in Mike Mcdonald were singing. I hate that guy's voice.
it was cheaper than that but I bought my ticket off of craigs list. I decided to go at the last minute. And I could not really tell you who sang for the Doobie Brothers. We got to our camp site early and I hate a little bit of shrooms that my friend had and a pot brownie before we walked down to the ampitheatre. Jerry Garcia himself could have been singing for the Doobie brothers and I would have had no clue. Luckly it has worn off some by the time the Allman brothers came on, whom were AWESOME in concert.

I do have to say when I worked at this park I got to see Bob Dylan, ZZ Top, Willie Nelson, and one other person I cannot remember who right now for free. ZZ Top probably put on the best concert out of all of them.

I would pay to see Willie Nelson. I want to check him out before he dies.

I do have to say when I worked at this park I got to see Bob Dylan, ZZ Top, Willie Nelson, and one other person I cannot remember who right now for free. ZZ Top probably put on the best concert out of all of them.

Bob Dylan is great in concert, if you can understand him. :rofl:

I was 16 when I saw Bob, the many hippies having flash backs around me kind of freaked me out. :)

Forum List

Back