Band of brothers or band of bastards?

Nearly a million Americans passed through England during WW2. If that's all you have, then I say you're pissing in the wind.

See, were supposed to excuse Muzloid Rape because some WWII G.I.s did it too.

Not gonna happen.

The secret war

Indeed, secret wartime files that were made public in this country only in April 2006 disclosed that GIs committed 26 murders, 31 manslaughters, 22 attempted murders and more than 400 sexual offences, including 126 rapes in England, during 1942-45.

All covered up at the time for the sake of propaganda, but remaining hidden when the propaganda was no longer needed.
One wonders how many rapes and murders US forces in more modern wars are hidden from the public

Yes, GI's did indeed commit crimes. Wow, what a non shocker. Compared to the carnage the Japanese, Germans, Italians and Soviets committed our criminal population was vanishingly small. But, as is true with any large population of people there were scumbags amongst them.

The secret war

Indeed, secret wartime files that were made public in this country only in April 2006 disclosed that GIs committed 26 murders, 31 manslaughters, 22 attempted murders and more than 400 sexual offences, including 126 rapes in England, during 1942-45.

All covered up at the time for the sake of propaganda, but remaining hidden when the propaganda was no longer needed.
One wonders how many rapes and murders US forces in more modern wars are hidden from the public

find out infidel we'll ask you later

...I reckon the goats are nervous around the Op.
2f4301b3fea2ba687d16bc8477688d0c.gif

Forum List

Back