BANANA prices during RAMZAN & current prices in Karachi Pakistan

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
BANANA prices during RAMZAN & current prices
I want to drawn the attention of (Commissioner of Karachi ) whose responsibility for controlling and monitoring all essential items prices in country , why the BANANA prices sold around Rs. 100 to 120 per dozen during Ramzan and immediate after Ramzan during the month of AUG 2016 same banana being sold around Rs.50 – 60 per dozen, which is negligence of department or greedy traders who justify.

Which indicate that how the BANANA traders are consider greedy for eating more profits and taking more than 2 double price in holy month of Ramzan but in this issue GOVT performance is very dis-appointment or no courage to introduce strictly uniform prices and monitoring the prices honestly & sincerely, immediate fined traders those caught over charging prices from consumers and please do not perform this job for own satisfaction /formalities to do PHOTO session to proof they are aware what prices traders charging and force consumer to pay more than double prices which is too injustice and worst sin.

What reason same BANANA prices come down now a days during ( Aug 2016 ) I have doubt again greedy traders will increase the prices of TOMATO before BAKRA EID? Those who over charging the profit are not human beings but BEAST, worst than ANIMAL.

What reason GOVT always failed to control the prices and enforce UNIFORM prices area wise and any traders over charging over the GOVT approved rates should be immediate fine so discipline to follow GOVT rates and no traders think to over charge fear of heavy fine.

I am giving a small example as EGG prices always high during the season of WINTER and same egg prices down in summer, where the fear of product loss in summer more changes but traders over charging prices of EGGS in winter only to earn more and more profit, but where to transfer ( after die carry own grave, deposit in foreign country, buy property ) these black money earned by over charging profit, Islam always do not encourage but condemn such type of traders practice. Our traders identity & feel proud to charge abnormal profits, which is consider the BORN right of Pakistan traders.

I must say ONLY thing Pakistan is heaven for earning ABNORMAL profits but in the rest of world expect Pakistan, when non Muslim festival christmas arrive they normally reduce the price so every poor citizen do not deprive from celebrating the christmas with new clothes BUT more regret to say here in Pakistan BEFORE eid arrive traders normally increase the prices force poor citizens to deprive , see the difference who sincere with the country people and what GOVT authority doing for the benefit of common people.

Very dis-appointment & strange performance of our GOVT can’t control the prices sincerely and willing to introduce UNIFORM prices which means traders have more strength or power to exercise in the shape of over charging PROFIT.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( A. S. )

Forum List

Back