Ban violent video games with guns..

her worship of guns is what caused this.

Its not her fault but she did make it much easier for her mentally ill son to kill

and the people who can get their hands on other peoples guns.

when you have a party that thinks Christmas cards with guns in them are cool then you worship guns

So if I'm at work or out and someone breaks into my home and steals the gun I keep locked up it's my fault how? Second I don't know anyone who puts guns and Christmas cards and third as shocking as this might be to you liberals own guns to.

do you know how this womebn had her guns stored?

if I had a family member who was this ill I would not have guns stored in my house.

If he didnt have her guns he would not have been able to kill so manhy people.

She could have stored them off site and NOT taught him how to shoot

Good GAWD you're an idiot...

Just sayin'

If banning video games is an answer, so is banning the bible and children's stories. They contain acts of violence and killing as well. The hell with it, just keep kids locked in the basement and only let them out to do chores.

If banning video games is an answer, so is banning the bible and children's stories. They contain acts of violence and killing as well. The hell with it, just keep kids locked in the basement and only let them out to do chores.

:lmao:

Wow.... It's getting deep, and smelly.

The whole object is to find some reason for violence that does not involve the mental condition of the violent. It is never the "rights" of the insane, the drug addict, the drunk, that get interference, but always the rights of the majority. No guns, books, video games, movies, television shows, Dungeons and Dragons, fights, football, soccer, music, something, everything. Even if it was all gone today, everything, every possible point of controversy and conflict was removed in an instant. The violence would survive, the insanity would go on.

Here is an idea.

We teach our children that it is NOT acceptable to lash out and be violent when we don't get our way......

It is NOT the video games. It is the parenting.

How funny... People are willing to arbitrarily hand away their Second Amendment Freedoms, but lay a finger on their video games... And there will be hell to pay. How completely nuts some of you are.

Since the only solution seems to be to take away Constitutional rights....

We need to take away the broadcast licences of the media outlets who depict and glorify violent behavior. They have abused their right far worse than yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

We also need to shut down Hollywood

How funny... People are willing to arbitrarily hand away their Second Amendment Freedoms, but lay a finger on their video games... And there will be hell to pay. How completely nuts some of you are.

I swear we live in Bizzaro world.

Since the only solution seems to be to take away Constitutional rights....

We need to take away the broadcast licences of the media outlets who depict and glorify violent behavior. They have abused their right far worse than yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

We also need to shut down Hollywood

The facts remain... That before we had all these gratuitously violent movies and games there were hardly ever mass killings like there are now.
We are devaluing life more and more everyday.

Not saying we should ban them, but it should be part of the discussion.

Video games are an easy target for those that don't play them. But threaten to take away their guns, music or booze and watch their tune change.

Superficial nonsense

and the people who can get their hands on other peoples guns.

when you have a party that thinks Christmas cards with guns in them are cool then you worship guns

So if I'm at work or out and someone breaks into my home and steals the gun I keep locked up it's my fault how? Second I don't know anyone who puts guns and Christmas cards and third as shocking as this might be to you liberals own guns to.

do you know how this womebn had her guns stored?
No but even if she had them locked does that mean he could not have gotten them?

if I had a family member who was this ill I would not have guns stored in my house.
Did she know he was this ill?

If he didnt have her guns he would not have been able to kill so manhy people.
Really you don't think he could not have gotten the guns somewhere else on the street pawn shop or stole them?

She could have stored them off site and NOT taught him how to shoot
He was shooting people in close quarters at point blank range he really didn't need to be taught for that all he had to know how to do was reload he could have learned that at a gun range.

Here is an idea.

We teach our children that it is NOT acceptable to lash out and be violent when we don't get our way......

It is NOT the video games. It is the parenting.

That doesn't work with crazy people. Starting with the shooting from the Texas Tower, these mass casualty gunmen have one thing in common. They are all insane, known to be insane and nothing could be done to stop them. The cure isn't to remove guns, it's to remove the insane. The crazies won't stop killing if they don't have guns. They'll just use something else.

Politically there will be no such thing as identifying the real cause of these massacres. It doesn't sound as good as gun control.

Forum List

Back