Ban This

Is that inside, personal knowledge, you whackjob, or do you have some stats to back up this pile of horse shit?

Never mind. Everyone with half a brain knows you're making shit up.

I wish the kindergartners would stay the fuck off this site. You guys are supremely annoying.

Try referring to LadyGunSlinger's posting...idget. And, that you skip right over posts which would fulfill your demands, in order to make the demand when the information showing those stats follows the one you're responding to? You simply have no standing to be giving lectures about how kindergartners should stay off this site as a kindergartner is clearly infinitely superior in intelligence to you.

I'm sure KG was talking to Ravi, CG.

Didn't look like KG was talking to Ravi, to me.

Try referring to LadyGunSlinger's posting...idget. And, that you skip right over posts which would fulfill your demands, in order to make the demand when the information showing those stats follows the one you're responding to? You simply have no standing to be giving lectures about how kindergartners should stay off this site as a kindergartner is clearly infinitely superior in intelligence to you.

I'm sure KG was talking to Ravi, CG.

Didn't look like KG was talking to Ravi, to me.

She's a strict Conservative. I know her well. Trust me, she doesn't support banning guns. She may have misread something but I know her intent was not toward you.

Hell no I don't support gun bans.

I just know that rape at gunpoint takes place, and whether or not a rapist can get it up is irrelevant.

Another reason more non-criminals should carry sidearms.

Don't know. Why don't you enlighten us? And, how many of those rapes might have been prevented, had the perpetrator had a gun to his head?

I don't know either, which is why I asked you. You are trying to say that tens of thousands of rapes excuse gun crimes and yet if any of those rapes were committed with the help of a gun you must put them in the gun crime column as well.

I'm not trying to say anything "excuses" gun crimes. And, additionally, if any of those rapes were prevented with the help of a gun, it would be put in the gun crime column. Crime statistics involving guns include also instances in which guns are used to stop a perpetrator. For instances, gun homicides, whether the gun was used by a perpetrator of someone using it in defense against a perpetrator, are included in firearm homicide statistics. They don't differentiate between when the gun homicide was a result of the perpetrator being killed or, the victim being killed.
I agree that crime statistics are misleading. I would like to see some honest ones that differentiate between offense and defense. What you posted in your op doesn't.

I don't know either, which is why I asked you. You are trying to say that tens of thousands of rapes excuse gun crimes and yet if any of those rapes were committed with the help of a gun you must put them in the gun crime column as well.

I'm not trying to say anything "excuses" gun crimes. And, additionally, if any of those rapes were prevented with the help of a gun, it would be put in the gun crime column. Crime statistics involving guns include also instances in which guns are used to stop a perpetrator. For instances, gun homicides, whether the gun was used by a perpetrator of someone using it in defense against a perpetrator, are included in firearm homicide statistics. They don't differentiate between when the gun homicide was a result of the perpetrator being killed or, the victim being killed.
I agree that crime statistics are misleading. I would like to see some honest ones that differentiate between offense and defense. What you posted in your op doesn't.

Get off your fat lazy ass and look for it.:cool:

By the way, I don't get the OP's connection at all. We should ban penises? Is this some brain dead attempt to connect rape to gun control? Dumbest fucking thought ever.

I don't know maybe. Seems all you leftist anti-gunnuts always seem to equate guns with penises.

Hell no I don't support gun bans.

I just know that rape at gunpoint takes place, and whether or not a rapist can get it up is irrelevant.

Another reason more non-criminals should carry sidearms.

ITM didn't say rape at gunpoint doesn't exist. ITM said it's "pretty rare". And, LadyGunSlinger's statistics bear that out, where she cites 3% of rapes where a gun was used, while 84% reported the use of physical force only.

Yeah, my objection is to the whole contemplation of whether or not a rapist can get it up and all. Besides, I don't think 3 percent is *rare* when you're talking in terms of those numbers. That's a good number of gunpoint rapes that are committed.

It's no big deal. A pet peeve of mine is men who make broad statements about sexuality and sex crimes based on their own feelings about such things. I find men who say idiotic things like "homosexuality has to be genetic because there is no way I could ever fuck a man" irritate the hell out me...likewise, someone who says "rape at gunpoint is unlikely because a rapist wouldn't be able to get it up" (or the equivalent thereof) pisses me off. Rape isn't about getting it up. And I don't think 3 percent of the total number of rapes (which is an astronomical number) makes gunpoint rape *rare*. *Rare* would be if it happened once a year to one person.

Yeah, my objection is to the whole contemplation of whether or not a rapist can get it up and all. Besides, I don't think 3 percent is *rare* when you're talking in terms of those numbers. That's a good number of gunpoint rapes that are committed.

It's no big deal. A pet peeve of mine is men who make broad statements about sexuality and sex crimes based on their own feelings about such things. I find men who say idiotic things like "homosexuality has to be genetic because there is no way I could ever fuck a man" irritate the hell out me...likewise, someone who says "rape at gunpoint is unlikely because a rapist wouldn't be able to get it up" (or the equivalent thereof) pisses me off. Rape isn't about getting it up. And I don't think 3 percent of the total number of rapes (which is an astronomical number) makes gunpoint rape *rare*. *Rare* would be if it happened once a year to one person.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, knock off the post hoc bullshit. Yet again kosher girl shows the profound depths of her complete stupidity. I never said anything about a rapist being able to "get it up" and you damn well know it. So shut up with that bullshit and stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Second, rape with a gun is indeed rare. The stats have already been posted, and any attempt to characterize the data any other way is nothing less than outright butchery of the English language.

According to UN Rape statistics, in the United States in 2010, the number of rapes was 84,767.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, in the United States in 2010, the number of homicides by firearms was 9,960.

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/statistics/Homicide/Homicides_by_firearms.xls

Must mean we need to ban penises. I mean, 84,767 rapes, compared to 9,960 homicides from firearms? Yeah...it's time to ban penises.

Libs will line up for the 'voluntary surrender'...

How many of those rapes were with a gun to the head?

Rape at gunpoint is pretty rare, and usually only happens when it's a group rape. A lone assailant is not going to be readily and easily able to do the deed while successfully holding a gun to a victim's head. The likely result is going to be an accidental discharge....

...whether the gun goes off or not! :eusa_silenced:

How many of those rapes were with a gun to the head?

Rape at gunpoint is pretty rare, and usually only happens when it's a group rape. A lone assailant is not going to be readily and easily able to do the deed while successfully holding a gun to a victim's head. The likely result is going to be an accidental discharge....

...whether the gun goes off or not! :eusa_silenced:

>_< *facepalm*

Well played. :lol:

There are fewer firearms.

Not so sure about that.

There are 300 million legally own firearms in the U.S. and I think I read the other day that the population of the U.S. would be 315 million on January 1st.

Figure 50/50 gender split for simplicity sake and that is 157.5 million.

And the answer to.prevention of mass shooting according to the NRA is more guns.

There are fewer firearms.

Not so sure about that.

There are 300 million legally own firearms in the U.S. and I think I read the other day that the population of the U.S. would be 315 million on January 1st.

Figure 50/50 gender split for simplicity sake and that is 157.5 million.

And the answer to.prevention of mass shooting according to the NRA is more guns.

No amount of guns outside a gun free zone can stop one gun inside the same gun free zone.

Forum List

Back