Ban the internal combustion engine

How much of those 19 billion tons is gasoline?
Very little. Most travels by pipeline. Only fuels in transit to a filling station goes by truck.

We expend electricity to move electricity - that's liberal ignorance right there.

Lets call for legislation to begin the rollover now.
If you idea was so great, there's be a sustainable demand in the market for it.
Apparently, its not so great.

No demmand? Is that why the price of corn skyrocketed when biodiesel became available?

I have to say, you are one of the more amusing trolls I've seen. Now please, just go away.

This is cool........a new k00k on the board for us to make fun of.

This is exactly why I keep coming back to this ENVIRONMENT forum............it draws the the k00kiest of the oddballs of society.

Good luck with your petition s0n..................:2up::2up::eusa_dance: Id suggest calling Gigantor for assistance..........hydro power s0n!!!

gigantor15hj3cx3.gif

Last edited:
Hey West.......how fcukking cool is Gigantor? And Hydro-power too!!

You want to know something scary? I can remember when Gigantor was actually on TV! My little brother loved that show!

So old rocks you posted about a car that can be recharged in 6 minutes and can go over 300 miles on that charge...does anyone believe that could be massed produced and made economical enough to hold its own against fossil fuels.

When this happens then we must build nuclear, hydro electric and yes maybe some solar panels and a whole new power grid and power stations to refuel such. This is just not about cars or trucks but recharging such...Right now if we where to base it off of our current coal system then it would have co2 and in fact the amount of co2 being produced into the Atmopshere would go up many times...As we add our cars, trucks onto the grid. In fact I doubt our current grid could handle it...So we must rewire the whole system if we're going to go away from coal for electric and put electric cars and trucks onto such.

I'm just trying to have a reasonable discussion into how we would do such and how we would go forward with such. I ask westwall and others would it be possible with time and economical? The system we have now was once seen as a huge advancement and task, but we did it.

Last edited:
No matter what we do, we still have to build a new grid. Our present grid is an antique. We don't have the grid in the places to pick up the available power, and do not have enough power going to places it is needed. The three grids in this nation do not have adaquete interconnects to ship power from where there is a surplus, to where there is a shortfall. This was well covered in an article in either the November or October Scientific American.

For anyone that buys an electric car, and owns their own home, installing solar would be a wise investment.

Here is a site where you can see links to inexpensive solar, and read about some of the past EVs.

Toyota RAV4-EV and Honda EV+ (honda ev plus) Electric Car -- Electric Vehicles for everyone

Anyone handy with tools, that has some basic electrical knowledge, can have a 5 kw system for about 10K.

It has been brought to my attention electric car production has a huge co2 emission cost to make the actual vehicle. Talk about "spinning our wheels".

All you have to do is read any other post on the environmental forum to see global warming must be addressed formally now. "trolling" is my way of inspiring conversation so perhaps intellectuals and consumers alike may get fired up enough to hash out the details and propose something viable and do it. We obviously can't wait much longer or simply keep debating. We must act. Every dollar you spend on gas contributes to global warming so I hope you feel responsible for all the people suffering the worst winters ever. Maybe rather than bashing hippies you could do anything possible to lower your own carbon footprint and apply your mind to a real solution rather than getting angry at the attempts of others to do so. No matter how "kooky: the suggestions may be.

It has been brought to my attention electric car production has a huge co2 emission cost to make the actual vehicle. Talk about "spinning our wheels".

All you have to do is read any other post on the environmental forum to see global warming must be addressed formally now. "trolling" is my way of inspiring conversation so perhaps intellectuals and consumers alike may get fired up enough to hash out the details and propose something viable and do it. We obviously can't wait much longer or simply keep debating. We must act. Every dollar you spend on gas contributes to global warming so I hope you feel responsible for all the people suffering the worst winters ever. Maybe rather than bashing hippies you could do anything possible to lower your own carbon footprint and apply your mind to a real solution rather than getting angry at the attempts of others to do so. No matter how "kooky: the suggestions may be.
You're exhaling CO2. That's dangerous and irresponsible of you.

There is only one honorable solution.

I have plants growing in my house. They breathe in the air I exhale and vice versa. That's called being conscious and maintaining the balance. What humans were put on this earth to do. Get with the program or watch your children choke on toxic smoke and say to saint peter. "Yes i did that"

I have plants growing in my house. They breathe in the air I exhale and vice versa. That's called being conscious and maintaining the balance. What humans were put on this earth to do. Get with the program or watch your children choke on toxic smoke and say to saint peter. "Yes i did that"

I have plants growing in my house.....

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2: :clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whatever you say, Chicken Little. :lol:

Say, how much CO2 do your pot plants consume, anyway?

Why is this thread not in the romper room for dumbest fucking things said.

Dumbass doesn't seem to realize that at night, plants breathe oxygen and 'breathe out' CO2.

Dumbass doesn't seem to realize that at night, plants breathe oxygen and 'breathe out' CO2.
There are many things he doesn't realize.

In any case any human being taking in a clean breath of fresh air is way more important than any cocky asshole feeling powerful by destroying the essence of ancient plants and animals by flooring the accelerator on his V8 or rotary engine. Life before pointless ego.

In any case any human being taking in a clean breath of fresh air is way more important than any cocky asshole feeling powerful by destroying the essence of ancient plants and animals by flooring the accelerator on his V8 or rotary engine. Life before pointless ego.

I'll remember you when I take my 1996 Ferrari F355 Spider out tomorrow for a brisk 8 MPG drive just because I can. Fool, we aren't even close to running out of oil, and even if we were are, you're silly idea of building cars powered by unicorn tears is a pipe dream.

Tell me smart ass, you like using the "essence of ancient plants" to get on the Internet? Or is your computer organic and you're powering it by your own sense of self righteousness?

Forum List

Back