Ban the internal combustion engine

KingsWizardC

Rookie
Dec 14, 2010
Please sign this petition on ipetitions

Call for legislation to enforce a 5 - 10 year rollover to make it completely illegal to operate and/or sell an internal combustion engine.

Everyday people feeling they have no option pay good money to support the pollution of our air and poisoning of our seas. We must take away this choice from all people to ensure our health. After a state passes an internal combustion ban rollover plan electric car companies and transportation developers will be invited to the area and taxes will be increased for fuel and normal car sales until it is made illegal. These tax funds may support the development of low emission public transportation.

Profoundly stupid.

This is you, isn't it?

a160_s1.jpg

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U[/ame]

Red Barchetta
Rush

My uncle has a country place that no one knows about
He says it used to be a farm before the Motor Law
And on Sundays, I elude the eyes, hop the turbine freight
To far outside the wire, where my white-haired uncle waits

Jump to the ground as the turbo slows to cross the borderline
Then run like the wind as excitement shivers up and down my spine
But down in his barn, my uncle preserved for me an old machine
For fifty odd years, to keep it as new has been his dearest dream

I strip away the old debris that hides a shining car
A brilliant red Barchetta from a better vanished time
Ooh, fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar
Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime

Wind in my hair
Shifting and drifting
Mechanical music
Adrenaline surge

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil
The scented country air
Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape
Every nerve aware

Suddenly ahead of me across the mountainside
A gleaming alloy air car shoots towards me, two lanes wide
I spin around with shrieking tires to run the deadly race
It goes screaming through the valley as another joins the chase

Drive like the wind, straining the limits of machine and man
Laughing out loud with fear and hope, I've got a desperate plan
At the one lane bridge, I leave the giants stranded at the riverside
Race back to the farm to dream with my uncle at the fireside

I like the defense of personal liberty. However americans are not allowed to assualt or rape each other. Buring oil assualts my lungs and pooring it into the sea (and drilling for it) is a rape of the earth. Like that scary prison guy forcefully drilling you for his own feeling of empowerment.

Hydroelectric wave and river generated electricity, wind and solar electricity. Electric cars. Before you scoff and cock off your hard nosed dogmas and beliefs consider electric cars are getting a lot better. Do your research before you discount these ideas.

I like the defense of personal liberty. However americans are not allowed to assualt or rape each other. Buring oil assualts my lungs and pooring it into the sea (and drilling for it) is a rape of the earth. Like that scary prison guy forcefully drilling you for his own feeling of empowerment.

Reading dumbass hippie shit on the internet assaults my mind and that of every person with more than two neurons in spark-gap range.

Like that dumbass hippie in the OP forcefully making you stupid for his own feelings of enlightenment.

Hydroelectric wave and river generated electricity, wind and solar electricity....
... account for a miniscule amount of the power we currently generate.

Replacing the ICE-powered automobile with electric vehicles will require the expansion of generator capacity by at LEAST an order of magnitude, probably 2.

Coal. baby, coal.

Hydroelectric wave and river generated electricity, wind and solar electricity. Electric cars. Before you scoff and cock off your hard nosed dogmas and beliefs consider electric cars are getting a lot better. Do your research before you discount these ideas.

18_wheeler_250x251.jpg

According to new estimates by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), over 19 billion tons of freight, valued at $13 trillion, was carried over 4.4 trillion ton-miles in the United States in 2002.​
Electric vehicles can't do that. Not in 5 years, not in 10, not in 20.

I own two champion draft horses and a prize winning carriage. Rich people pay me handsomely for rides. Today i saw this radical toting around in this contraption he called a model-T. It putzed along burning some kind of fuel. The thing stalled and made noise and was slower than my carriage. The fool said one day vehicles like the one he was driving would be used to transport persons and goods all over the world. what a numbskull.

Please..... just hold your breath.

you dumbass.....

Forum List

Back