Ban The Burka Day

No, its not. The Burka is an Arab cultural thing dictated by men, no where in the Quran does it say a woman must wear a burka.

It's the same thing. No where in Catholicism does it say a woman must wear a nun's habit.

So what Nuns wear is cultural?

Are you really that ignorant of nuns? They wear the habit for religious reasons just as Islamic women wear the hajib and burqa for religious reasons.

Have you got a similar problem with yamulkas and turbans that Sikhs wear?

It's the same thing. No where in Catholicism does it say a woman must wear a nun's habit.

Are you really that ignorant of nuns? They wear the habit for religious reasons just as Islamic women wear the hajib and burqa for religious reasons.

Ignorant? the Burka is part of the Arab culture, there is nothing in the Quran saying women must wear the burka, YOU are the one who is ignorant.:evil:

Nobody is forcing the Jews or Sikhs to wear yamikas or turbans either, nice try.

Ignorant? the Burka is part of the Arab culture, there is nothing in the Quran saying women must wear the burka, YOU are the one who is ignorant.:evil:

Nobody is forcing the Jews or Sikhs to wear yamikas or turbans either, nice try.

The Burqa is worn for religious reasons. There is a difference between making a statement that is uninformed and being an ignorant person.

Fuck you.

Some women may be forced to wear the burqa because of cultural pressure and some choose it.

Last edited:

The Burqa is worn for religious reasons. There is a difference between making a statement that is uninformed and being an ignorant person.

Fuck you.

Fuck you too bitch. :thup:

How many women "have a choice" to wear the burka in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan you stupid ass bitch? you are the pot calling the kettle black.

How many women "have a choice" to wear the burka in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan you stupid ass bitch? you are the pot calling the kettle black.

That's it. Conversation's over.

The hajib and burqa are worn for religious reasons. I don't agree with anyone being forced to wear anything.

See ya, jerk.

The hajib and burqa are worn for religious reasons. I don't agree with anyone being forced to wear anything.

See ya, jerk.

Motherfucker you know less than zero about the burka or hijab, you are ignorant to the fact that millions of women are forced to wear this garb. You are dismissed. :salute:

See ya, jerk.

Motherfucker you know less than zero about the burka or hijab, you are ignorant to the fact that millions of women are forced to wear this garb. You are dismissed. :salute:

I listen to ALL the women who speak. The ones who feel oppressed and the ones who don't.

I support women wearing whatever they choose. I don't agree the government should ban the burqa or the hajib.

Fuck off.

Last edited:

See ya, jerk.

I listen to ALL the women who speak. The ones who feel oppressed and the ones who don't.

Fuck off.

Fuck you too slut. :thup:

You know what really sucks about a Burka?

When a chick farts in a Burka the fart has no where else to go but threw the little screen up by their face.

"Belligerent Drunk"'s having a bad day. He lost this argument.

LOL what the fuck ever, I didn't lost shit.:cool:

You lost your temper. You stopped discussing the topic.

My point is and has always been that some Muslims wear hajib and burqa for religious reasons.

You cannot say ALL Muslim women who wear religious garments are oppressed.

Personally, I don't like the burqa, and I deplore the oppression of women in Afghanistan.

Too bad, you can't seem to see the difference. You lose.

"Belligerent Drunk"'s having a bad day. He lost this argument.

LOL what the fuck ever, I didn't lost shit.:cool:

You lost your temper. You stopped discussing the topic.

My point is and has always been that some Muslims wear hajib and burqa for religious reasons.

You cannot say ALL Muslim women who wear religious garments are oppressed.

Personally, I don't like the burqa, and I deplore the oppression of women in Afghanistan.

Too bad, you can't seem to see the difference. You lose.

Look back at the conversation and see who started swearing and calling people ignorant, it was you. I didn't lose a fucking thing.

Forum List

Back