Ban salt!

Emperor Bloomberg defies all mere political parties! His viewpoints are his own! He is beholden to no one! All New Yorkers need to thank the Emperor for their health and safety!

emperorbloomberg.jpg

Jillian, I am supremely disappointed in you.
Lox is food of the gods.

when i was a kid, my dad once chased me around the apartment for 20 minutes with a piece of lox in his hand so i'd try it. when i tasted it, i spit it back out into his hand. :lol:

they tell me they don't think i'm really jewish. :lol:

Me either.
I was introduced to lox in elementary school, when my sister would come home from college and bring bagels, cream cheese and lox.

We would completely pig out.

I still do when I can get it.

But I was raised on the Oregon coast. Salmon and crab for us was like ramen noodles to poor people inland. Lox was a lovely change from the slabs of baked salmon, and chunks of smoked salmon.....

Jillian, I am supremely disappointed in you.
Lox is food of the gods.

when i was a kid, my dad once chased me around the apartment for 20 minutes with a piece of lox in his hand so i'd try it. when i tasted it, i spit it back out into his hand. :lol:

Me either.
I was introduced to lox in elementary school, when my sister would come home from college and bring bagels, cream cheese and lox.

But I was raised on the Oregon coast. Salmon and crab for us was like ramen noodles to poor people inland. Lox was a lovely change from the slabs of baked salmon, and chunks of smoked salmon.....

in ny you can find lox about every 20 steps... bagels, too....in between pizza places. ;)

you'd go nuts for ny bagels.

i love grilled salmon, btw.

Me either.

in ny you can find lox about every 20 steps... bagels, too....in between pizza places. ;)

Just wait until Emperor Bloomberg turns his gaze to how his subjects are poisoning themselves with mercury tainted fish, kiss your lox goodbye!

Liberals running amuck, dreaming up more and more stupid shit by the day, and then whine about "civil." Priceless. :lol:

If even half the population actually listened to the hundreds of silly proposed "laws" presented on various legislative floors on a daily basis, they would be tearing their hair out. This one is just as silly as hundreds of others, but I suppose it's "newsworthy" in light of the recent proposal to tax carbonated sugar drinks and beer in New York.

No, this isn't a vast liberal conspiracy.

What it is, is some junior state congress critter who is looking to put his name on a bill so that he can get re-elected.

He figured that since salt kills so many people, preventing their deaths, as well as the costs in healthcare for treating hypertension, he's trying to jinn up some kind of law that people will remember him for.

Only trouble is......you can't just look at someone and tell if they have hypertension, except in late cases. You've got to have a blood cuff.

Nope, just some idiot who got lucky and won hisself a ticket to the state congress, and he's hoping to stay there.

Saw him interviewed on MSNBC by the way.

As a chef, I can tell you all that this a bunch of bullshit.

Just how in the hell do they plan on enforcing this ridiculous garbage?

Are they going to create a department full of cronies going around and licking everybody's food to see if it's salty?......LMAO!

It's just one more whackjob trying to regulate our lives. If you don't want salt in your food, don't eat salty food. Request the chef not use it upon ordering. It's as simple as that.

Christ, these politicians are out of their friggin' minds!

Fuckin' Nazi's!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
shut up willow, you sound stupid.

i hate to break the news to you, but bloomberg isn't a "liberal". he's a former republican who's now an independent. and given that about 90% of the people polled in today's NY Daily News online poll think the idea of banning salt in restaurants is dumb as toast, I'm figuring the city council isn't voting for the silly measure any time soon.

now here's a cute furry creature to help calm your nerves.

Skeleton1.jpg

you can't make me shut up dingleberry.

shut up willow, you sound stupid.

i hate to break the news to you, but bloomberg isn't a "liberal". he's a former republican who's now an independent. and given that about 90% of the people polled in today's NY Daily News online poll think the idea of banning salt in restaurants is dumb as toast, I'm figuring the city council isn't voting for the silly measure any time soon.

now here's a cute furry creature to help calm your nerves.

Skeleton1.jpg

Bill introduced by state assemblyman would ban the use of salt in New York restaurant cooking

Now! dingleberrry what has Bloomberg got to do wit it? huh?

The legislation, which Assemblyman Felix Ortiz, D-Brooklyn, introduced on March 5, would fine restaurants $1,000 for each violation.

calling mr. bloomberg.

No, this isn't a vast liberal conspiracy.

What it is, is some junior state congress critter who is looking to put his name on a bill so that he can get re-elected.

He figured that since salt kills so many people, preventing their deaths, as well as the costs in healthcare for treating hypertension, he's trying to jinn up some kind of law that people will remember him for.

Only trouble is......you can't just look at someone and tell if they have hypertension, except in late cases. You've got to have a blood cuff.

Nope, just some idiot who got lucky and won hisself a ticket to the state congress, and he's hoping to stay there.

Saw him interviewed on MSNBC by the way.

Not having salt kills ya quicker dingleberryjr.

Liberals running amuck, dreaming up more and more stupid shit by the day, and then whine about "civil." Priceless. :lol:

If even half the population actually listened to the hundreds of silly proposed "laws" presented on various legislative floors on a daily basis, they would be tearing their hair out. This one is just as silly as hundreds of others, but I suppose it's "newsworthy" in light of the recent proposal to tax carbonated sugar drinks and beer in New York.

that's all liberals do all day is sit around and dream up shit they can tax you on. now there's a thought soon someone will want to tax your bowel movements. highly irregular. :eusa_eh:

Me either.

OH I miss NY bagels :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back