Ban Metal Bats?

Do you VOTE in California? Because your profile says you're from Texas.

Irrelevant. I lived a third of my life in CA as both a military dependent and on active duty, if that answers your pointless question. Las I checked, California is STILL one of the United States; therefore, governed by the US Constitution.

I'm more than well aware of Left Coast, goober-driven politics and the stupid, PC laws contrived by fools like you. Odd how Constitutional Rights and freedoms are selectively granted by leftwing fuckwits like you.

I had no idea there was a Constitutional right to use metal bats in high school baseball. Which part of the Constitution guarantees that?

The fact remains ... if you're too big a pussy to play ball, stay off the field. Otherwise, I don't need some pantywaist like you trying to protect me from competing.

I honestly had no idea you played high school baseball, my bad.

To answer your last question first, I played baseball, football, and basketball in school. I played football, basketball and softball, boxed and kickboxed in the Marines.

My point is ... what are you trying to argue? How much time and tax dollars need to be spent on trying to protect us from ourselves? When I was a kid growing up with all the alpha males in base housing because we all had military assholes for fathers, we played football harder barefoot in shorts than idiots play now in their suits of armor. When we had tag team wrestling in the yard, if you got bodyslammed, tough shit.

Who gives a rat's ass if the ball goes .03 seconds faster when hit off an aluminum bat? I'll tell you straight up, I've dinged more pitchers than anyone I ever saw in both baseball and softball because that's how I hit. If you don't want to get hit with the ball, don't take the field.

Instead, you choose to argue in favor of a law protecting the sheep and watering down the game. The game is for competitors, and no "Lil Bobby" doesn't get to play just cuz he wants to if he has no skilz. "Lil Bobby" needs to go win the Spelling Bee or something.

When and where was it decided that people can't compete without the game being watered down to the lowest loser? The rules were fair before. You make it or don't. All the left does is promote the weak at the expense of the strong. It's in every facet of our lives, and is currently manifested in the POTUS.

If you can't play the game, whether it be baseball, football or life ... get off the field.

Irrelevant. I lived a third of my life in CA as both a military dependent and on active duty, if that answers your pointless question. Las I checked, California is STILL one of the United States; therefore, governed by the US Constitution.

I'm more than well aware of Left Coast, goober-driven politics and the stupid, PC laws contrived by fools like you. Odd how Constitutional Rights and freedoms are selectively granted by leftwing fuckwits like you.

I had no idea there was a Constitutional right to use metal bats in high school baseball. Which part of the Constitution guarantees that?

The fact remains ... if you're too big a pussy to play ball, stay off the field. Otherwise, I don't need some pantywaist like you trying to protect me from competing.

To answer your last question first, I played baseball, football, and basketball in school. I played football, basketball and softball, boxed and kickboxed in the Marines.

My point is ... what are you trying to argue? How much time and tax dollars need to be spent on trying to protect us from ourselves?

I have no idea. How much time and money did they spend on this?

When I was a kid growing up with all the alpha males in base housing because we all had military assholes for fathers, we played football harder barefoot in shorts than idiots play now their suits of armor. When we had tag team wrestling in the yard, if you got bodyslammed, tough shit.
So what? Relevance?
Who gives a rat's ass if the ball goes .03 seconds faster when hit off an aluminum bat?
Speed isn't measure in units of time
I'll tell you straight up, I've dinged more pitchers than anyone I ever say in both baseball and softball because that's how I hit. If you don't want to get hit with the ball, don't take the field.
So your goal is to kill the pitcher. How sportsmanlike.

The game is for competitors, and no "Lil Bobby" doesn't get to play just cuz he wants to if he has no skilz. "Lil Bobby" needs to go win the Spelling Bee or something.

When and where was it decided that people can't compete without the game being watered down to the lowest loser? The rules were fair before. You make it or don't. All the left does is promote the weak at the expense of the strong. It's in every facet of our lives, and is currently manifested in the POTUS.

If you can't play the game, whether it be baseball, football or life ... get off the field.

BWWWWAHHH I'm a real man! I don't believe their shoudl be safety rules in HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS because only PUSSIES don't want children to be killed! BWAAAHHHH!!!!

I get it. YOu've made your point

My point is ... what are you trying to argue? How much time and tax dollars need to be spent on trying to protect us from ourselves? When I was a kid growing up with all the alpha males in base housing because we all had military assholes for fathers, we played football harder barefoot in shorts than idiots play now in their suits of armor. When we had tag team wrestling in the yard, if you got bodyslammed, tough shit.

Who gives a rat's ass if the ball goes .03 seconds faster when hit off an aluminum bat? I'll tell you straight up, I've dinged more pitchers than anyone I ever saw in both baseball and softball because that's how I hit. If you don't want to get hit with the ball, don't take the field.

Instead, you choose to argue in favor of a law protecting the sheep and watering down the game. The game is for competitors, and no "Lil Bobby" doesn't get to play just cuz he wants to if he has no skilz. "Lil Bobby" needs to go win the Spelling Bee or something.

:clap2: Unfortunately, we all have them. The bleeding heart liberalists whose desire is to drag us all down to the lowest common denominator! We've even had situations where these fuckwits have advocated banning sport in schools on the grounds that competition is not good for young kids! Isn't competition what life is all about!

I guess they want us all to rise to their level of inaptitude and sheer fucking incompetence!

My point is ... what are you trying to argue? How much time and tax dollars need to be spent on trying to protect us from ourselves?

So what? Relevance?

I'll tell you straight up, I've dinged more pitchers than anyone I ever say in both baseball and softball because that's how I hit. If you don't want to get hit with the ball, don't take the field.

The game is for competitors, and no "Lil Bobby" doesn't get to play just cuz he wants to if he has no skilz. "Lil Bobby" needs to go win the Spelling Bee or something.

BWWWWAHHH I'm a real man! I don't believe their shoudl be safety rules in HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS because only PUSSIES don't want children to be killed! BWAAAHHHH!!!!

What's the matter? Can't get your point across without shouting?

So what? Relevance?

That the best you can do? Attempt to ridicule, pussy? Grow up and argument, THEN come back.

Otherwise, you're a waste of bandwidth and my time.:rolleyes:

Check this out. Kid uses a wooden bat. Maybe he should be banned.

There is a new baseball phenom in town and he doesn't play for the Yankees or Mets.

Not yet anyway.

He is Jersey City 5-year-old Ariel Antigua, and he can hit a fastball at around 100 mph.

Meet Jersey City's 5-year-old baseball phenom -- whacking fastballs at 85 MPH | - NJ.com

ariel-antiguajpg-d755968f926b18b7_large.jpg

I agree with your point. There's too much "everyone's a winner" these days.

But I still have no problem with metal bats being banned. It's still the same rules for everyone, still a level playing field. And, as someone already mentioned, I also hate the sound of metal bats. So long as the integrity / history / competitive nature of the game is maintained, I'm OK with it.

In fact, I don't think they should ever have been introduced in the first place, but that's a different matter.

Forum List

Back